[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] One week left in Summerfest, Part 1: Festival of the Sun! Part 2: The Beach Bash kicks off August 11. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

iLvl Requirement for FWC.

Are we able to get this lowered? Currently 448.

A full +15 vm9 set converted does not get you out of equalized gear.

I feel this should be enough to be using your own gear in the BG. (+15 vm9 = +2 top tier)

It was done in the past by Treeshark. Can the current eme team do this if enough are for it?

Please Discuss.

Comments

• DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    I think its too high, i mean you need a mix between +4/+2 to be able to use your own gear, ofc dont need to go down so much for it too.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    I believe 446 would be perfect. That is the converted +15 vm9 set. IIRC
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    If equalized gear is actually as good as 448 item level gear then I don't see a problem.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @66ECX7NAN7 said:
    > If equalized gear is actually as good as 448 item level gear then I don't see a problem.

99% sure it is not. It never has been close.
  • 66ECX7NAN766ECX7NAN7 ✭✭✭✭
    Well rip FWC if only a few people are competitive.
  • 448 Item Level is perfect, there's no need to change that.

You get that by having Stormcry +2 and full new jewelry, is actually easy, doable in 1 day.
  • 448 Item Level is perfect, there's no need to change that.

You get that by having Stormcry +2 and full new jewelry, is actually easy, doable in 1 day.

>Stormcry +2
    >doable in 1 day

kek
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @Shinkouryuu said:
    > 448 Item Level is perfect, there's no need to change that.
    >
    > You get that by having Stormcry +2 and full new jewelry, is actually easy, doable in 1 day.

Incorrect.
    I have full stormcry +2
    All new jewelery
    (Everything minus brooch)
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    IF you upgrade a full set of the new jewelry to Daylight, you get il 448 easy.
  • Koikoi wrote: »
    > @Shinkouryuu said:
    > 448 Item Level is perfect, there's no need to change that.
    >
    > You get that by having Stormcry +2 and full new jewelry, is actually easy, doable in 1 day.

Incorrect.
    I have full stormcry +2
    All new jewelery
    (Everything minus brooch)

Yeah but you are one person. Most people in this game cant afford nor have nearly enough tokens for mats to even get anywhere CLOSE to Stormacy in a week let alone a day. Just because you have things doesnt mean everyone else does.
    We don't all have the same gaming ways. I love FWC and now I cant even run it either. There shouldn't even be a level restrict on it. There wasn't one before, why do we need one now? We had people with +15 battling people with misery and no one seemed to care.
  • Two key factors to note is that equalized FWC sacrifices attack speed from the normal competitive dps/heal builds as well as stun reduction is usually not set stat on both earrings. With etchings attack speed and rolled stats that are now pick them and farm iod for 3 days and you have full etchings already t3 this patch gear isn't that highly ahead of one another in sets. So I think unequalized FWC Is a great thing to have back =D
  • Does anyone have a screenshot of the new EQ gear stats? Haven't been able to get FW to pop.

How good the set is will determine if the ilvl is appropriate.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chsalia wrote: »
    Does anyone have a screenshot of the new EQ gear stats? Haven't been able to get FW to pop.

How good the set is will determine if the ilvl is appropriate.

Noooooooooo, I don't believe you, some people here in forums said that uneq FWC were going to be a boom and will bring tons of PvPers.

Don't tell me now that is because they "don't have gear" because FWC is not poping up?

I wonder where are those guys saying that some weeks ago?
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Why are you complaining about a bit of farm? Isn't that the whole point of uneq? Would you rather start from scratch again and see how wonderful uneq is? Make a new account with new character and experience the fun yourself.
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Noooooooooo, I don't believe you, some people here in forums said that uneq FWC were going to be a boom and will bring tons of PvPers.

Don't tell me now that is because they "don't have gear" because FWC is not poping up?

I wonder where are those guys saying that some weeks ago?
    Don't forget how, according to those same people, "it was popping CONSTANTLY even on NEW PATCH release and without any power hours/jackpots!!" simply because it was uneq. Of course, totalling ignoring the fact it had much superior rewards than any other BG back then, but yeah.

Also, some weeks ago? They said it for about a year by this point.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    This thread is derailing a bit.

I want to use my top tier gear in fwc (uneq) but cannot because the ilvl requirement is too high.

Again. This is what I have

+2 storm x4 pieces
    5x new PvP jewelery

This should imo be enough to be able to use my own gear. It was/is top tier gear yet, here I am at ilvl 447. One point under the requirement.

Yes I personally can and will get 448, it isn't hard.

This argument isn't only for me, but for the many players sitting here 446/447 in top tier gear but still cannot q uneq.

It doesn't make sense to me.