What the recommended stats we roll on Healing Gear

I just returned to the game and I don't see any threads about the best stats we roll on our gear. I was wondering if any healers can give me some recommendations. I play as Priest

Comments

• aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    I made a spreadsheet for people for all classes (will be live soon)

Priest:

Weapon:

CDR Top
    CDR Healing Aspd (CF 4th if I am not wrong)

Armor:

Focus Heal/Kaias/whatever you feel you need Top
    Enraged
    Frontal Damage
    Flat Damage reduction
    HP (you can opt to switch up the rolls depending on how much you get hit)

Gloves:

Healing
    Attack Speed
    Endurance

Boots:

Endurance
    Movement Speed
    Reduce Slowing Effects

Jewelry (run double carving):
    Rings:
    Both healing rolls
    Earrings:
    Both HP4 Endurance 4
    Neck:
    Healing

Circlet:
    Endurance

Belt:
    Either double HP or Crit Factor 6 HP 2.3

Brooch:
    Double Crit
  • Thank you. This helped.
  • For weapon i prefer the 0.6% mp instead of Crit factor for last roll if Frostmetal/Stormcry, personal preference though.
    I tend to run a bit more focused on endurance/hp than healing/crit.
  • Nice guide and definitely gives a good idea of the essentials, just got a couple nitpicky things to add with the update that lets you freely choose stats -

It'd be better to do endurance/healing on ring and hp/healing on earrings than heal/heal on rings and hp/endurance on necklace... just slightly more healing that way (256 vs 217) w same endurance but since you can just choose the stats now might as well.
    Same with belt/brooch, no point doing double hp on one and double crit on the other, hp/crit and having the higher stat on each is better
    2.3 and 1.5 on belt and 4/6 on brooch vs
    2.3 and 6 on belt and 2.3 and 6 on brooch
    Obv if you have a preference for one stat could do 2.3/6 2.3/1.5 or something, but you'd never do one 2.3/6 and the other 1.5/4 which is in essence what you'd do having one all crit and one all hp.
    It's like those people who do 4crit on their necklace cuz crit class then do 6crit 3power on belt or brooch cuz that's where they're thinking about hybridization or w/e with the two stats xD 4 power on necklace and 6/4 would be better (just 1 extra power). It's a small difference, but when you can freely choose the best stats no reason not to ^^
  • aeee98aeee98 ✭✭✭✭
    Zcopycat wrote: »
    Nice guide and definitely gives a good idea of the essentials, just got a couple nitpicky things to add with the update that lets you freely choose stats -

It'd be better to do endurance/healing on ring and hp/healing on earrings than heal/heal on rings and hp/endurance on necklace... just slightly more healing that way (256 vs 217) w same endurance but since you can just choose the stats now might as well.
    Same with belt/brooch, no point doing double hp on one and double crit on the other, hp/crit and having the higher stat on each is better
    2.3 and 1.5 on belt and 4/6 on brooch vs
    2.3 and 6 on belt and 2.3 and 6 on brooch
    Obv if you have a preference for one stat could do 2.3/6 2.3/1.5 or something, but you'd never do one 2.3/6 and the other 1.5/4 which is in essence what you'd do having one all crit and one all hp.
    It's like those people who do 4crit on their necklace cuz crit class then do 6crit 3power on belt or brooch cuz that's where they're thinking about hybridization or w/e with the two stats xD 4 power on necklace and 6/4 would be better (just 1 extra power). It's a small difference, but when you can freely choose the best stats no reason not to ^^

I like your analysis.

You are right, while the difference is minimal, being able to choose makes this the best way to roll.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭
    What kind of nonsense is going on here?

Who even rolls healing on jewelry? The 2nd most useless stat to roll after balance factor?
  • Do mystics need healing roll on gears? From reading skill description, the only skill that's affected by healing bonus is BP.
  • Maleficent94Maleficent94 ✭✭
    edited November 2
    Yea. I made the same mistake at first. Well speaking from mystic point of view I focused mostly on endurance and crit since the heal stats are barely noticeable even with full heals on all accessories. So my earnings are Hp/Endurance and my rings are 4 crit with 4 endurance. Along with succoring x4 I rarely don’t crit on lock-on. My max rn in Twist is 79k crit lockon and 53k BP.