I was being banned on TERA EU forums for say the truth...

Moderators on EU forums have friends on it and when you have been pissed off cus one of those users make a comment unrespectful to you,moderator ban you instead of ban him. Whats this???? This is like,i suck you and u eat me and thets the way they go. Facking bastards of [filtered]. I desire an hard death to them,those kiddos of [filtered].

Comments

• TLXTLX ✭✭
    Games should not make normal users moderators or those things happen. Facking sons of [filtered]...
  • same

Body is 6 characters too short.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    Sorry we can't do anything here about it. Sorry things happen that way, as I am a Moderator of an online game myself, not as an employee, but as a volunteer.

I can't say bias is unexpected when it comes to volunteers, but as long as they can't ban you from the game, you should be good.

You should be able to send in a ticket to GameForge and ask Devs to lift your ban if you have been unfairly banned.

Now if you're being a jackass, I could see why they banned you. There's a difference between telling 'the truth' and being a jackass.

Also, @Halrath is there no way to remove the Shadow Topics from other sections of the forums when you move threads?
  • EquitasEquitas ✭✭✭
    If this post is any indication, I highly doubt you were banned for "revealing the truth". You were probably banned for being obnoxious.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is gameforge problem not enmasse problem

anyway best tera forum is reddit :3