Bring Back Open world PvP

I, Like many other players who played Tera since back when it was launched have enjoyed some good years, its been our Favorite mmo. At the same time we've lost a great deal of good people and this all due to getting rid of Open world PvP pre 65 among other things but this is the biggest reason by far. Every single player I talk to in game and outside the game wants it back, and I'm one of those people myself. I don't want to sit and queue for instances and do dailies all day and every day, it gets boring and repetitive and i'm sick of the daily grind, just like i'm sure many of you guys are, I want this to be a petition not only to Enmasse, but to you guys the community because without you guys things will never change for the better. I know we all miss having to be on our toes leveling up our alts, always having to lookout for outlaw players, it kept us sharp. it made the leveling experience exciting and unpredictable. the pvp at 65 only is useless, no player has a real reason to go anywhere to do anything there aren't any dailies outside of safe zones, we already have fully PVE servers if someone doesn't want this change simply have them move there with a free server change,(as you've done before) and those who want an intense open world pvp experience let us have it, and also make questing at low levels more exp rewarding(or gold rewarding, to make it an alternative style to those who prefer gold over exp) and also dailies that require us to explore the open world, all those beautiful places in tera are wasted because there's no reason to visit them, tera can be better. and I know you guys can agree please lend me your support to make this the great game that it once was and that it can be again!!

-The.Omnipotent-Fay Forrest /Mount Tyrannas.

Comments

• Great ideal, is very annoyed pvping and some raids bring level 64 or less level healer...
    and remove Instance Matching for low level, made those new people know the game, because they just go to level 65 knowing nothing about their class...
  • KiraboshiKiraboshi ✭✭✭
    edited October 12
    A big issue is that there are no PvP/PvE server distinctions in Ktera, and as a result BHS has been implementing anti world PvP measures. This is why Island of Dawn, North Arun, etc, are all safezones now to prevent open world PvP.

This wouldn't be a problem if Enmasse was willing and able to localize the game for PvP and PvE servers by removing end game areas from the safezone list, but they are not. Or maybe Enmasse is capable of doing this and they just don't understand why it's important, which I suspect is the case.

Until BHS and EME get their [filtered] together and sort this out lack of open world PvP content will continue to be a contributing factor to this games death.

• Open world pvp is why I fell in love with Tera. But everywhere is a safe zone now and you can't pk lowbies (even 64 healers!). xd
  • I remember first instance of being grief'd...it was horrible!!!!!! i hated it!!!!!!!!!! but because of that person I improved my skills, learned how to fight better and even killed them back. It used to be so fun to hunt PKs and made the PVP gear worth getting. I honestly loved the fear and thrill of not knowing when or if someone would come by to PK. It was always fun to see a red name coming towards me and I had to decide if I was going to run or fight.
  • LeiloniLeiloni
    edited October 13
    Kiraboshi wrote: »
    A big issue is that there are no PvP/PvE server distinctions in Ktera, and as a result BHS has been implementing anti world PvP measures. This is why Island of Dawn, North Arun, etc, are all safezones now to prevent open world PvP.

This wouldn't be a problem if Enmasse was willing and able to localize the game for PvP and PvE servers by removing end game areas from the safezone list, but they are not. Or maybe Enmasse is capable of doing this and they just don't understand why it's important, which I suspect is the case.

Until BHS and EME get their [filtered] together and sort this out lack of open world PvP content will continue to be a contributing factor to this games death.

Ktera never had PvE and PvP servers but when the game launched here they changed it and localized it then, giving us standard Western PvE/PvP servers with a great PK system. The system they had for years was great. So if they've changed it now and are going with what KTERA has, then I suppose their policies have changed. That's a shame. And if I'm remembering correctly, KTERA's system was always pretty anti-PvP. That's how a lot of Korean MMO's handle PK systems.
  • I remember first instance of being grief'd...it was horrible!!!!!! i hated it!!!!!!!!!! but because of that person I improved my skills, learned how to fight better and even killed them back. It used to be so fun to hunt PKs and made the PVP gear worth getting. I honestly loved the fear and thrill of not knowing when or if someone would come by to PK. It was always fun to see a red name coming towards me and I had to decide if I was going to run or fight.

I must Agree with you, my first time being pked I felt so humiliated, Like how dare they, haha some little lvl 25 archer. I was lvl 23 and I couldn't understand why I couldn't kill her back when i went back. turns out she had instance gear and I didnt know anything about that, so I learned about it and lvled up and looked for her again but I never found her, however I started running into a bunch of red names so I started killing them instead haha and IT felt good, It was awesome! at this moment I fell in love with open world pvp and tera.

I had someone in the facebook group share this video back when tera was the game we loved xD
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    > @GlitterBalloon said:
    > Open world pvp is why I fell in love with Tera. But everywhere is a safe zone now and you can't pk lowbies (even 64 healers!). xd

Ah yes zing talking about too much safe zones. Classic.
  • BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭
    Pumpedd wrote: »
    > @GlitterBalloon said:
    > Open world pvp is why I fell in love with Tera. But everywhere is a safe zone now and you can't pk lowbies (even 64 healers!). xd

Ah yes pumped unnecessarily responding to anything zing/rob say. Classic.
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    edited October 15
    Blurberry wrote: »
    > @GlitterBalloon said:

AYfQl4p.png
  • BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭
    > @GlitterBalloon said:

AYfQl4p.png

MaTlac6.png
  • Blurberry wrote: »
    > @GlitterBalloon said:

AYfQl4p.png

MaTlac6.png

Handing someone a weapon to fight you with isnt a good idea
  • Can't you guys keep ur dumb rivalry in the game xD
  • edited October 18
    > @GlitterBalloon said:

Love when you jab at me/Rob/Blur every chance you get. <3
  • PumpeddPumpedd ✭✭✭
    > @GlitterBalloon said:

No its just dont talk about people abusing safe zones when you've literally been kosed every time you stepped out of Velika.
  • BlurberryBlurberry ✭✭✭
    > @GlitterBalloon said:

No its just dont talk about people abusing safe zones when you've literally been kosed every time you stepped out of Velika.

Did you forget the first 6 months that Honor/Savage/Valor was a guild?