BGs are dead! Spacemeows, halp!

Are there any future plans for reintroducing power hours? 8(

Comments

• I agree, haaaalp!
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything is ok.

Tons of PvPers came back to the game because FWC is uneq.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Everything is ok.

Really? Where are they?
    Digivolve wrote: »
    Everything is ok.

Really? Where are they?

I don't know, that was what some forums user were spamming for a year because FWC was eq and they dare to say that if that was uneq tons of players would comebak to the game first day.
  • Yeah must depend on the server ur on, because CH was deader than dead, so hope they do something soon because BG exp gain looks nice.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Everything is ok.

Please. FWC is not uneq not even in the slightest. I'm not denying that they didn't add the option for it this time around but 448, really? I'm not even into pvp and I could understand where they're coming from. Yet, you guys are still faulting the pvp people for wanted to use their crafted gears for something they enjoy doing. As said before, power hours is not a fixed to FWC or bgs.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    and add worthy rewards to kumas royale when you at it @EME
    Everything is ok.

Please. FWC is not uneq not even in the slightest. I'm not denying that they didn't add the option for it this time around but 448, really? I'm not even into pvp and I could understand where they're coming from. Yet, you guys are still faulting the pvp people for wanted to use their crafted gears for something they enjoy doing. As said before, power hours is not a fixed to FWC or bgs.

I have ilvl +448 and still waiting for those who said they were going to use their farmed gear on a unew FWC.

They asure everyone that if that BG were uneq then it will be going to have lots of PvPers back into the game.

Now you see other threads claiming the game is more dead than ever and you can see threads claiming BGs are more dead than ever.

You got what you wanted, now what excuses you have?
    Everything is ok.

I have ilvl +448 and still waiting for those who said they were going to use their farmed gear on a unew FWC.

They asure everyone that if that BG were uneq then it will be going to have lots of PvPers back into the game.

Now you see other threads claiming the game is more dead than ever and you can see threads claiming BGs are more dead than ever.

There were a ton of active pvp players that asked for pvp to stay eq too. It let people queue on alts etc. The main problem is the lack of focus into one battleground which we knew was going to be a problem from the empty calendar.
    Everything is ok.

Currently, I'm at 448 because of +4 Stormcry booties and quatrafoil.

I believe most people who had full +15 VM9 are stuck at 445-446 after converting. There really isn't an excuse, but rather because of the 448 ilvl requirement is too high.

Maybe if the ilvl requirement was 439, FWC might be more alive, given that 439 is full +9 Twists Hard.

Also, why do you sound so spiteful? :anguished:
    Everything is ok.

LOL are you serious? Got what they wanted after the population has decreased so much and these people have moved on? Back in those days when threads kept popping up of how "unfair" FWC because of geared pvpers dropping random noobies like flies. The biggest whiners from what I've seen are pvers who stick their nose where they didnt' give much [filtered] about. So how come those like you who were so vocal against the pvpers, can't sustain FWC by yourself? Didn't people claimed that more would join FWC if they didn't get "one shotted" by these pvpers? More like you guys got what you wanted after all the pvpers left, and each patches thereafter took pvp deeper down the rabbit hole. You want people to come back? Turn back time to when people still enjoy doing FWC even without power hours and apply these "fixes". You are holding to grudges that you sow.
  • kubitoidkubitoid ✭✭✭✭
    NikuroTega wrote: »
    Also, why do you sound so spiteful? :anguished:
    youth hardships
    Everything is ok.

LOL are you serious? Got what they wanted after the population has decreased so much and these people have moved on? Back in those days when threads kept popping up of how "unfair" FWC because of geared pvpers dropping random noobies like flies. The biggest whiners from what I've seen are pvers who stick their nose where they didnt' give much [filtered] about. So how come those like you who were so vocal against the pvpers, can't sustain FWC by yourself? Didn't people claimed that more would join FWC if they didn't get "one shotted" by these pvpers? More like you guys got what you wanted after all the pvpers left, and each patches thereafter took pvp deeper down the rabbit hole. You want people to come back? Turn back time to when people still enjoy doing FWC even without power hours and apply these "fixes". You are holding to grudges that you sow.

No, sorry, you cant refute my argument trying to talk about other thing.

Several players here told UNEQ BG would bring tons of players to Tera and make pvp alive again, those who defended EQ BG were more into discussing about better rewards on BGs to keep people interested on them.

Now, you have your UNEQ FWC, Where are those tons of players that you people promised?
  • In any case, removing the BG calendar for the month didn't help at all. The rewards for doing FWC this patch are pretty good, yet nobody is queuing because they lost part of their incentive to.
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭
    Now, you have your UNEQ FWC, Where are those tons of players that you people promised?

Bringing back uneq FWC and locking it behind a PvE grindwall is not what brings PvPers back, starting to think they took the idea from BnS 6v6. Previously mid tier gear was sufficient to not be stuck with trash equalized gear, when dreadnaught had PvP stats stapled on it - no one needed power hours. As it is now 448 ilvl will be out of majority of PvPers reach for a very long time.