[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance on 9/23 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Kyra's Potion Stack -- WHY

The prizes this time for Kyra event is so bad...any intake from any1 what they think?

Comments

• No enchanting mats, no frostmetal/stormcry boxes. It's just cosmetics and some pets and some lame consummables.

Also no KD/LK farm for catalysts either. Only RK/TRN/TRH. And IODs and BGs.

I'll do potion shack for a week then judge whether it's worth to farm or not.
  • My only complain here is WHY we have only 3 lvl 65 dungeons giving catalysts. This is beyond stupid
  • I'm honestly hoping that someone able to change rewards, at least slightly, reads the second post in this thread. Well thought out and detailed, and explains why this event is going to annoy a lot of people. I was going to write something up, but @JXE5356AKE wrote it out a lot better than I could.
  • Salvatori wrote: »
    My only complain here is WHY we have only 3 lvl 65 dungeons giving catalysts. This is beyond stupid

Reduce farming of easier dungeons
  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    JaredB wrote: »
    I'm honestly hoping that someone able to change rewards, at least slightly, reads the second post in this thread. Well thought out and detailed, and explains why this event is going to annoy a lot of people. I was going to write something up, but @JXE5356AKE wrote it out a lot better than I could.

And I edited it to put in more prices and now it's under the waiting to be approved purgatory.
    @Spacecats @Halrath Can we fix that forum issue.

Oh I had it open in another tab, but ugh these forums. Watch this be removed because I attempted to edit anything. Another ongoing problem that hasn't been fixed..

Okay, sure this is my opinion, but this event sucks. (The event sucking is also shared by the majority of Tera discords I've visited since the announcement.) IoD is already crowded since it's worth doing with the new patch. It's also solo content, which there should be some mix of in this event, but not this much.

Now let's talk about rewards, look familiar right? Copy pasted from previous events, they pretty much just changed the dates on the event page.
    I've noted some of the prices from the MT broker. Prices don't mean much though, since these items have a really low demand, being extremely old and already used for every other event EME throws.

10,000 EMP
    5,000 EMP
    Noctenium Infusion (x1000)
    Smart Dyad Niveot Structure
    White Mummy Wrap - the toilet paper looking costume people were complaining about on the forums before, but it's new, so there's that

----these above are probably the only thing worth it

Skeleton Costume Smart Box
    Titan Force Costume (Males Only)
    Devilicious Costume (Females Only)
    Police Box (Males Only) - why no female version? there is a female version of this costume
    White Scrubs (Females Only)
    Pink Scrubs (Females Only)
    Night Shift Scrubs (Females Only)
    Pet: Miss Katonic
    Pet: Zero
    Pet: Pinkie
    Pet: Rusty
    Pet: Rainie
    Pet: Bonzai
    Pet: Addams

----above not horrible rewards for those who like that stuff, and it's variety I guess----

Skull Mask
    Ailuri Giantkiller Mask - 150g
    Sunbright Mask - 10g - see below
    Nightsky Mask - 14g - hey EME you know that you gave our hundreds of these in the Argon event not that long ago, no one wants them
    Sunbright Domino Mask - 2000g
    Nightsky Domino Mask - 700g
    Red Bat Hairband - 900g
    Black Bat Hairband - 450g
    Force Helmet (Blue) - only one on broker
    Glider Wings - 3300g
    Steel-Tipped Devil Wings - 12400g
    Devil Horns - 3000g
    Mask 51- 4800g
    Power Helmet (Blue) - 4500g
    Monster Mask - 245g
    Mr. Cleaver - 120g
    Bat Wings - only one on broker ~ 14k
    Afro - 1700g
    okay I got tired looking everything up after this, maybe at a later point.
    Dark Mark
    White Eyepad
    Pink Eyepad
    Black Eyepad
    White Nurse's Cap
    Pink Nurse's Cap
    Black Nurse's Cap
    Fever Medicine
    Cold Medicine
    Pink Ribbon Headband
    White Police Bowler
    Gray Police Bowler
    Duck Bill
    Royal Crown
    War Bonnet
    Samba Headdress
    Silver Tiara
    Death's Head Mask
    Fiery Devil Horns
    Red Devil Horns
    Chromatic Chapeau
    Arkai Mask
    Dracoloth Mask

----these above items are generally unwanted, besides maybe a handful some people may want, even then, they're super cheap on the broker. Some of them can't even be deleted from characters inventories iirc----

Superior Noctenium Elixir (x3)
    Noctenium Infusion (x500)
    Noctenium Infusion (x200)
    Titan's Ember (x15) - hey EME you know they changed how these work in the new gearing patch right? I would say we need more for it to be worth it - 45g total (3g ea)
    Titan's Ease (x15) - 15g total (10g ea)
    Goddess' Blessing (x3)

----I mean okay, those are things people use, in really pitiful amounts. Let's be real EME doesn't know how the new patch has changed the items we use----

Expiring Anthrozombie Elixir (1 hour)
    Expiring Gynozombie Elixir (1 hour)
    ----Maybe these 2 are fun on the calendar for like 5 mins or 1 use, but I really don't want them clogging up my item claim or inventory. ----\

Reward items people could want as replacements for the crap in the event:
    Event items that are not in this event?
    Unity stole
    those angel and bat wing hairbands that were in the anniversary event only (Angel Head-wings and Demonic Head-wings, had to look them up)

Other items people need
    Crafters Cures
    Artisan Refining Kits
    Some amounts of Entropic tokens that aren't huge

Ideally people want gold and silver talents, but people have argued against mats in the new patch - understandable. That's not an excuse to give the players useless and overused cosmetics. Just give some variety on terms of things we see.
  • SalvatoriSalvatori ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Salvatori wrote: »
    My only complain here is WHY we have only 3 lvl 65 dungeons giving catalysts. This is beyond stupid

That's not excuse. LKNM/HM and SC could easily have been added to event since is all the same ilvl.

Anyways, another event that sucks for EME history.
  • Salvatori wrote: »
    Salvatori wrote: »

That's not excuse. LKNM/HM and SC could easily have been added to event since is all the same ilvl.

Anyways, another event that sucks for EME history.

One could argue this is another scheme of EME to make ppl run the new content
  • AnnieyAnniey ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Also, is this all they are planning for halloween this year? I feel like this is kind of a slap in the face. Here if you can top tier or level have fun, or spend your money. idk

I take that all back. just read another kyras post where this was answered I GUESS
  • Honestly... This prevents Kyra's from becoming P2W... All these mats that they would implement into Kyra's (which excludes those mats for +7-+9'ing your gear because I highly doubt they would have), are... easy to obtain if you do your dailies/dungeons/world BAM's, etc.

People don't understand that there is also a Halloween event coming up, which *may* include enchanting mats... Asking both Kyra's and a Halloween event to drop enchanting mats and the likes, and increasing those chances by P2W'ing is kind of... asking Tera to become P2W.

@Spacecats @Halrath Please try to maintain from giving mats in Kyra's.

*waiting for the hate comments*
  • CCR5NWPMCDCCR5NWPMCD ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    It doesn't need to be enchanting mats added, just stuff to improve QoL.

Crafter's Cures should really be in this, considering the revamped crafting of the patch. There are constantly people hammering away in the HW crafting area whenever I'm there. And I myself would like to create Darics, Gems, etc. at a faster pace than the unchanged 4000 Production Points we have still.
  • JenieveJenieve ✭✭✭
    craft speed poitions lol .. pls for the love of god
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, what a joke list of prizes, like hell anyone will win 10k emp anyway
  • i like this kiras,

no bot farm in dungeons ( LFG KC x16 -- stormcry +9 only,)

no flood mats , for lazy people who cry cuz they cant craft cuz they spend to much time.
    CCR5NWPMCD wrote: »

Crafter's Cures should really be in this, considering the revamped crafting of the patch. There are constantly people hammering away in the HW crafting area whenever I'm there. And I myself would like to create Darics, Gems, etc. at a faster pace than the non-changed 4000 Production Points we have still.

crafter cures are aviable from Entropic Tokens and peddler merchat, aslo you can get 1525 pp every day. no issues

• i like this kiras,

no flood mats , for lazy people who cry cuz they cant craft cuz they spend to much time.

Crafter's Cures should really be in this, considering the revamped crafting of the patch. There are constantly people hammering away in the HW crafting area whenever I'm there. And I myself would like to create Darics, Gems, etc. at a faster pace than the non-changed 4000 Production Points we have still.

crafter cures are aviable from Entropic Tokens and peddler merchat, aslo you can get 1525 pp every day. no issues

You are not me, so don't assume how I play the game. Thank you.
  • CCR5NWPMCD wrote: »
    i like this kiras,

You are not me, so don't assume how I play the game. Thank you.

There's plenty of options to get crafter cure. stop being ignorant