Kyra's Potion Stack -- WHY

12345679»

Comments

• Kouichii wrote: »
    Just a quick one, what can I do with Journeyman's Catalyst Box if I pass the level to use it?

last time they get to popori bag box, im no sure now
  • Please guys i have yet to get a royal crown this event just started ;~; stop begging to get geared at the start of the patch so you can afk more in high watch just sit bacm in watch for now im sire they have other future events
  • c0gc0g ✭✭
    How many catalysts do these dungeons give?

Kalivan's Dreadnaught - ?
    Lilith's Keep - 1
    Lilith's Keep (Hard) - ?
    RK-9 Kennel - 3
    Thaumetal Refinery - 3
    Thaumetal Refinery (Hard) - ?
  • I D E A S:
    Halloween is about dressing up, so no matter what cosmetics will always make sense.

Perm disco [filtered], emotes, any baseball caps, any flight mount (ground mounts are really obsolete nowadays), any gathering pet (SINCE GATHERING IS RLY IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW), Small gem prizes (5x ruby, 1 emerald), small emp jackpots (100-500 rare EMP prizes), CANDY DROP MONGO EVENT + expansion to candy store.

If we can't do mats because of the economy at least be generous with your cosmetic/emp reward pool.

SO many things that could make this event something people want to do.
  • Event is kinda terrible. It takes too long to farm Kyra crystals. They should just make HM dungeons drop 4 crystals considering they take a lot longer to do and queues are so long unless you have a tank IF you can find a tank.
  • Salvatori wrote: »
    Salvatori wrote: »
    My only complain here is WHY we have only 3 lvl 65 dungeons giving catalysts. This is beyond stupid

Reduce farming of easier dungeons

That's not excuse. LKNM/HM and SC could easily have been added to event since is all the same ilvl.

Anyways, another event that sucks for EME history.

One could argue this is another scheme of EME to make ppl run the new content

Run the new content?? The only new content is TR and AK! And barely anyone can run them because Item levels are crazy now. Yes we are getting something extra from the content we do EVERY DAY which is wonderful but it gets old really fast. Last years Kiras was a lot of fun because we had the mongo hunts with it and people gathered to go all over open world and hunt and the community came together for it. All this event feels like is just grindy. Idk jus my two cents on it.
  • Salvatori wrote: »
    My only complain here is WHY we have only 3 lvl 65 dungeons giving catalysts. This is beyond stupid

That's not excuse. LKNM/HM and SC could easily have been added to event since is all the same ilvl.

Run the new content?? The only new content is TR and AK! And barely anyone can run them because Item levels are crazy now. Yes we are getting something extra from the content we do EVERY DAY which is wonderful but it gets old really fast. Last years Kiras was a lot of fun because we had the mongo hunts with it and people gathered to go all over open world and hunt and the community came together for it. All this event feels like is just grindy. Idk jus my two cents on it.

you need item xp to enchant gear to run dungeons
  • KhatarsisKhatarsis ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Hi, does it matter what i mix in with the catalysts (giant pot thing)? There is some sort of brain thingy, and other stuff, or the loot from the box is totally random ?

// Thanks !
  • Melyodis wrote: »

you need item xp to enchant gear to run dungeons

I am well aware of that. What I'm saying is content wise the only things new to do are TR and AK gear progression to me isnt really..content. More of just a new system.
  • Khatarsis wrote: »
    Hi, does it matter what i mix in with the catalysts (giant pot thing)? There is some sort of brain thingy, and other stuff, or the loot from the box is totally random ?

I believe its all totally random
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Khatarsis wrote: »

In the past there was a greater likelyhood for certain things, but apparently this has been changed.

I've opened... 50ish potions and gotten 2 bandage costumes and 1 pink scrubs from the middle red potion, and I seem to get mostly consumable from the blue potion.

But it could also just be anecdotal RNG, so... Idk.
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    500 nocts are the best, i almost made 1k gold from farming these damn shards
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    A question: Why Red bat hairband cannot be put on brokerage?
    Eme for what I have them 5(!!!)??I have no more words left. We cant pick what we want consumables or costumes or accessories and we can't eve sell what we don't need. Just pure frustration.

@Spacecats @Halrath .