[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

Extended Maintenances Through 11/2

Comments

• YAY I hope the LAG gets killed off on this maintenance update :D
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    berrymilk wrote: »
    Hope it a server merge
    without trying to being an [filtered], do you really hope they would merge server without making an announcement weeks prior? imagine the response to such an act.

I didn't mean it in a way to make you feel defensive. and I'm sure if they where going to merge servers they would announce it. I'm just hoping for a possible chance there will be one in the feature. But let hope it will actually fix the potato servers we been living on for the past few years.
  • kubitoid wrote: »
    berrymilk wrote: »
    Hope it a server merge :> along with server hardware update tera needed new servers for years if we can get stable servers people would come back...
    to discover that server theyve been on is merged with another one and they have nothing left, no characters, no gold, no cosmetics. pleasant surprise for returning player isnt it :)

XD! that would be a nightmare but from the last merge I been on I didn't loose gold or alts nether cosmetics but i highly doubt it being merge anyway :>
  • so has MT and AV already been migrated?
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    > @berrymilk said:
    > so has MT and AV already been migrated?

10/24 6-11 pdt passed.
  • Maddwolf wrote: »
    YAY I hope the LAG gets killed off on this maintenance update :D

Nice joke Bru xD
  • They are coming ;)
  • Maint had started an hour later than stated.
  • it's a lie. AV and MT down.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    "Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT. FF, CH, and TR wil be down for migration. AV and MT will be available."
    Then...why is MT down with the rest of them? :thinking:
  • HAAYAAKD43HAAYAAKD43 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Dokibun wrote: »
    "Thursday 11/02 - Maintenance will run from 6 a.m. to 11 a.m. PDT. FF, CH, and TR wil be down for migration. AV and MT will be available."
    Then...why is MT down with the rest of them? :thinking:

they obviously and as per usual, messed up, again, as expected, without fail, ofcourse, once more. :P
  • WTF ENMASSE, MT DOWN?
  • LETS RIOT!
  • "AV and MT will be available."
  • LIKE I SAID LETS RIOT!
This discussion has been closed.