[TERA PC & CONSOLE] TERA’s annual summer celebration is back with a vengeance. Participate in Summerfest activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20
[TERA Console] We will be entering maintenance on Monday, August 3 at 7 p.m. PT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details and updates, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

How to reach 439 ilvl? ez

Full bellum accs. Twist belt. Full frostmetal 0+. Inner 293 (5k in broker). Quickcarve brooch.

NOW MY FRIENDS. GO AND WIPE 1000 TIMES RK9! WIPE! WIPEE!

Comments

• It's basically just Frost+0 weapon, chest, hands, and boots with all twist/bellum elsewhere. If you have a converted ambush weapon, frost+7 weapon and frost+0 chest is all you need with twist elsewhere (yes, iLevel does go up a bit with enchanting those). Hmm, my chars had top innerwear. I don't know how much that contributed, but I suspect it's not much (an extra +1 iLevel perhaps?).

The important thing to note is that upgraded accessories and belt are unlikely to shift your iLevel by more than +1 for the entire set. I just did the bellum->daylight upgrade on all accs for 4 of my chars. No change at all in their iLevel. So, if you're chasing iLevel, don't try to do it "cheap" by working accessories. It won't work.

For iLevel: weapon > chest >> hands & feet. If you're still shy by 1 point, accs might do it, but upgrading one of the big four definitely will.
  • ActivaActiva ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Bjond wrote: »
    It's basically just Frost+0 weapon, chest, hands, and boots with all twist/bellum elsewhere. If you have a converted ambush weapon, frost+7 weapon and frost+0 chest is all you need with twist elsewhere (yes, iLevel does go up a bit with enchanting those). Hmm, my chars had top innerwear. I don't know how much that contributed, but I suspect it's not much (an extra +1 iLevel perhaps?).

The important thing to note is that upgraded accessories and belt are unlikely to shift your iLevel by more than +1 for the entire set. I just did the bellum->daylight upgrade on all accs for 4 of my chars. No change at all in their iLevel. So, if you're chasing iLevel, don't try to do it "cheap" by working accessories. It won't work.

For iLevel: weapon > chest >> hands & feet. If you're still shy by 1 point, accs might do it, but upgrading one of the big four definitely will.

Dont ruin post of others, that is the way to reach the 439 ilvl for those who remain in 438. Having the accessories and belt in twisthard because people want frost set first, then is a lil hard to reach the exp for accs so upgrade brooch to quick. This is a easy way and let people wipe with 439, :)

Inner isnt 1+ ilvl x'D and sorry my english.
  • Activa wrote: »
    Full bellum accs. Twist belt. Full frostmetal 0+. Inner 293 (5k in broker). Quickcarve brooch.

NOW MY FRIENDS. GO AND WIPE 1000 TIMES RK9! WIPE! WIPEE!

ok , im happy for wipe now huehue
  • i cleared RK9 as a lancer in +1 fm w/o problems
    i could even ignore the s-bomb with onslaught