[PC] Naslow's Treasure Map Items have been temporarily disabled while we resolve an issue. We appreciate your patience and understanding!

Elite Status Updates - Changing to elite status bring new benefits for you! - needs editing

There must be some mistake, it says "benefits" while there is only one added benefit. Aside from crafting speed, changing the mount isn't a benefit but just a cosmetic change.

Maybe "Changing to elite status brings a new benefit for you!"

or "Changing to elite status bring new benefits for you in the future!"

Thanks!

Comments

• They can just say the cosmetic change of the mount is, also, a benefit since it's new.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this new free mount each month we are having from Elite.

Is not a "great" thing but something really nice. It helps me to decide if I will buy or not some mount in EME store, I hope they keep doing it every month this change of mount.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Hows going updating elite perks? @Spacecats ?
  • Hows going updating elite perks?
    It was updated today, and they mentioned in the news post that more updates are coming.

• NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if they are bringing back gem bags for elite status. That'd be a thing worth subbing to.
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    > @counterpoint said:
    > StitchedSoul wrote: »
    >
    > Hows going updating elite perks?
    >
    >
    >
    > It was updated today, and they mentioned in the news post that more updates are coming.

Oooo thanks!! Didn't see yet, we have night when NA has day :lol:
  • i liked that you used to be able to sample wep and armor skins form elite boxes and maybe this is how new mounts/ and skins could be promoted & showcased by being added to the elite perks each month.
    however i did not like that it came at the cost of getting consumables.
    maybe we should see a list of what you get out of the elite gift box, not the one that gives 3 reset scrolls and 3 pots , but the other one.
    i really dislike getting dyes so many times out of them and im curious what else it can give.
  • AnotsuAnotsu ✭✭✭
    This is indeed a serious [filtered] up.
  • Karzoe wrote: »
    There must be some mistake, it says "benefits" while there is only one added benefit. Aside from crafting speed, changing the mount isn't a benefit but just a cosmetic change.

Maybe "Changing to elite status brings a new benefit for you!"

or "Changing to elite status bring new benefits for you in the future!"

Thanks!

It is also stated that more are to come within the next week(s) as to whether or not they will be subjectively beneficial is yet to be seen as there is not indication of what those benefits will be. Perhaps they could list such benefits and when they will be released? I am sure they have a directed plan and wouldn't do such things at random or make them random benefits.
  • Benifit? Is the new mount one with that 1% hp/mp ?
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LilMsQTay wrote: »
    Benifit? Is the new mount one with that 1% hp/mp ?

The mount from elite is better than the one you can get free from the lvl 65 red quest.

Also you have a boost on your crafting speed of +50%.

Those are benefits you want it to admit it or not.
  • NikuroTega wrote: »
    I wonder if they are bringing back gem bags for elite status. That'd be a thing worth subbing to.

Oh WOW! This one sure brings back some old memories! :D

Maybe it will become real too!
  • AcendiaAcendia ✭✭✭
    NikuroTega wrote: »

Actually kinda funny, back then gold was worth way more and the gems were really good. They would definitely fit this new patch well.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acendia wrote: »

Actually kinda funny, back then gold was worth way more and the gems were really good. They would definitely fit this new patch well.

No it shouldn't come back, back them Gems weren't mats for gearing, they are now. They should never come back now
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acendia wrote: »

No it shouldn't come back, back them Gems weren't mats for gearing, they are now. They should never come back now