[PS4/XB1] We will be entering maintenance dowtime on 6/17 at 7pm PDT (2:00 UTC). For more information, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/2IoSgVW

10/27 Twitch Stream: Pumpkin Canyon

WpWpTvG.jpg

Join the TERA Twitch stream on October 27 and get ready to hop in the Fraywind queue! I'll be playing on my Valkyrie, giving out special rewards based on the outcome of the matches we play. We'll also start a festive FWC jackpot during the stream to reward those who participate in the PvP.

The show will run from 3 to 4 p.m. PDT at https://go.twitch.tv/enmasseentertainment

Comments

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't memeslash ppl :trollface:

Also better give us good stuff with codes, cause we didn't get some for couple of weeks :naughty:

And Green Go-Kart, Meow :3
  • Code: Spooky Scary Catalysts

It will be activated at the end of stream
  • Hey @Spacecats you dm'd me the codes on twitch but neither work T_T maybe you meant one for me + one for the other guy but sent both of them to each of us T_T

- drmcfluffy
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, one more zombie potion from code! So nice It was not enough.
  • pikpatsou wrote: »
    Code: Spooky Scary Catalysts

Code doesn't work :'(
  • pikpatsou wrote: »

Weird; it must have expired already. It was working earlier...
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    pikpatsou wrote: »

pikpatsou wrote: »

Weird; it must have expired already. It was working earlier...

i used the code on my main acc this morning and worked fine
    just tried on a disused acc I had that's still active and it doesn't work , so yes it must have expired , well that was a short one
    Seriously? No codes for weeks and now this one expired, not even 24 hours :angry:

@Spacecats :/

Unleashes the angry Doge on @Spacecats :angry:
    eoZdnqx.png
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    oh and @LesbianVi it only gave three kira's catalysts
    tisnotme wrote: »
    oh and @LesbianVi it only gave three kira's catalysts

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FHades.gif
  • code doesnt work
  • Code doesn't work...not even 24 hours later. I took a year off of this game because it didn't seem to matter how hard i worked, i couldn't get ahead of anything. Come back to find crafting is dead, can't sell mats any more to the merchants to help make money, New gear ( will admit is cool) but costs a fortune to upgrade, most of my friends have left (sad). So much has changed, and for me as a player not for the good. So for three weeks i try catching the twitch stream to maybe get something nice and some reward points and two of those weeks have no codes and this last weeks code is dead on arrival. I am really disappointed.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing is working. Not the code. Not the store. Notta.
  • I tried the code just a few hours after the stream and it didn't work. Intentional? Still broken.
    Not to make a thread, can you please get rid of Summer screen loading on Thursday maintenance? @Halrath @Spacecats :p had enough of Elins in swimsuit lol