[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

smart dyad, we really need those.

please, add them to any in game shop (even if it's really hard to get), or do an event that rewards us with smart dyads, it's been almost 1 year since we've had an event for that.

Comments

• 9RA7AY6NK79RA7AY6NK7 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    It would really make sense for Smart Dyads to statically exist in the game(possibly inside the high tier IoD tokens for a reasonable price or something), since one of the main purpose of Arsenal patch, or at least what it's showing, is to remove a lot of RNG-ness with gearing up, which is pretty dope.
  • mmeg wrote: »
    please, add them to any in game shop (even if it's really hard to get), or do an event that rewards us with smart dyads, it's been almost 1 year since we've had an event for that.

july have absses jackpot event, agust have stronbox jackpot, is no a year
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    Abscess wasn't in July.

Main idea is to add them to game, so people could buy if they need for high price. I'm extremely unlucky with simple dyads. It's unfair that people who spend more time in game farming have no way to get them because they cannot buy keys for strongbox event due to any reasons.
    Such things as events for smart dyads also a way full of doubts - some people rarely get lucky.
    And in general I do not understand the reasoning of holding smart dyads away from players. You will say they are rare and only for special cases. But this rule was made by devs. Change it. Then make them more common! With this rng at simple dyads there is no way to get at least dyad with primary effect!
  • StevenAnthonyStevenAnthony ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Abscess wasn't in July.

Main idea is to add them to game, so people could buy if they need for high price. I'm extremely unlucky with simple dyads. It's unfair that people who spend more time in game farming have no way to get them because they cannot buy keys for strongbox event due to any reasons.
    Such things as events for smart dyads also a way full of doubts - some people rarely get lucky.
    And in general I do not understand the reasoning of holding smart dyads away from players. You will say they are rare and only for special cases. But this rule was made by devs. Change it. Then make them more common! With this rng at simple dyads there is no way to get at least dyad with primary effect!

add in stores like vg = yes, good idea

rasonable price = 9 k vg credits

players price = 200 vg credits

eme price = 5 k vg credits

player feedback = riot, complaint in forum, say is fooder mat and another boitcot
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abscess wasn't in July.

add in stores like vg = yes, good idea

rasonable price = 9 k vg credits

players price = 200 vg credits

eme price = 5 k vg credits

player feedback = riot, complaint in forum, say is fooder mat and another boitcot

I think 9k vanguard credits for a smart dyad is a good price.

Maybe also put them on IoD tokens for 800 storm tokens would also be good.
    edited October 2017
    I agree for both 9k v.credits and 800 iod tokens. I think main for us is to have FIXED price for this thing. Fixed price (in PVE content!!) for exact thing without any boxes, mysterious surprises, lottery and rng.
  • I say bring back the Neon Mongo Event
    Post_Header.jpg
    edited October 2017
    This is not static source of dyads
  • yeah, or increase the drop rate of Smart Dyad on Kyras potion. Also, what if we can merge normal dyad and the result is the Smart Dyad?
  • NikuroTegaNikuroTega ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Halrath mentioned something about smart dyads and strong boxes. I guess they are trying to release smart dyads through events only.

Halrath also mentioned that there wouldn't be any changes to the Kyra event, regardless of the horrible RNG.
    Brilliant idea of fusing three normal dyads to smart one!
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Brilliant idea of fusing three normal dyads to smart one!

Nice idea except the success rate would have to be horrible, so it would be more RNG, and it would require creating a system which puts it in the hands of BHS.

Maybe someday, but we might get a change to the VG shop or IOD tokens MUCH sooner.
    @Catservant hah truly didn't think of success rate :lol: Think I meant good idea if 100% ofc ^^
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    The one thing you all need to realize is that if you add this via VG, even with a 9,000 vg cost, you completely gut the niveot market for any kind of sale. The RNG goes away, but so does the fusing process, as well as the transfer of gold from player to player. You are removing a significant source of income and wealth transfer, especially for new players.

9000 vg for a smart dyad? There's 400 vg for a red niveot, which is 22.5 total so let's just say 22. 22 niveots x lowest price on TR broker (250g atm, I sell for far more than that,) and you remove 5,500g per 9k vg. No one needs to get niveots anymore other than their initial 64-65 upgrade. CCBs become even more worthless, only being used for vyrks.

Right now there's 91 pages of fine niveots on the TR broker. There's already been 10 pages created just from today's past sales, and it's not even prime time yet. I would say that's a pretty high movement for niveots.

All of you who cried about mongos, argons, and the influx of mats and broken economies, should think about this before you wish for an easy supply of smart dyads. You'll be gutting a source of income for a huge swath of the player base.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    The one thing you all need to realize is that if you add this via VG, even with a 9,000 vg cost, you completely gut the niveot market for any kind of sale. The RNG goes away, but so does the fusing process, as well as the transfer of gold from player to player. You are removing a significant source of income and wealth transfer, especially for new players.

9000 vg for a smart dyad? There's 400 vg for a red niveot, which is 22.5 total so let's just say 22. 22 niveots x lowest price on TR broker (250g atm, I sell for far more than that,) and you remove 5,500g per 9k vg. No one needs to get niveots anymore other than their initial 64-65 upgrade. CCBs become even more worthless, only being used for vyrks.

Right now there's 91 pages of fine niveots on the TR broker. There's already been 10 pages created just from today's past sales, and it's not even prime time yet. I would say that's a pretty high movement for niveots.

All of you who cried about mongos, argons, and the influx of mats and broken economies, should think about this before you wish for an easy supply of smart dyads. You'll be gutting a source of income for a huge swath of the player base.

That's an excellent point. It took capping your credits in KS didn't it? And weren't you only allowed to do that once a week? (Someone who actually knows please correct me)

So maybe not VG, but what would be an appropriate number of High tier IoD tokens? Something that would take a long time to farm, but could be done by a dedicated player in a week?

The most you can get with one character per day is 72. BUT unlike KS credits, you can farm on alts AND you can farm Teraliths and convert...

So if one character does only IoD BAMs. (3 top and rest Teraliths and convert) Then that's 72 plus another 78. So 150 tokens per 16 VG on one character. 1050 a week.

If someone has 17 alts, and does 3 top tier BAMs with each, that's 1224 tokens a day--8568 per week.

800 tokens therefore seems a little low, as a suggestion. 8000 would seem to be more in line with the previous price. Although again, I need someone to confirm my memory.