[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Brawler accessories

Is it mixed crit/power accessory set or full crit for brawler after gear revamp? What is +crit cap atm?

Comments

• i run 3 crits (earring, neck, ring) and 2 powers (earring, ring) (i am on frostmetal), other people run 3 powers and 2 crits (i've seen players with stormcry doing this one - so maybe they know something i dont [our gear roll is about the same])
  • c0gc0g ✭✭
    Crit Factor 50 + 195. Put the rest on Power. I'm going with this in general, tell me if it should change.
  • yea people say after crit 200, any more will not make a lot of difference, also i've seen all the high level (stormcry pros) going for energetic etching (faster attack, cooldown reduce) both in weapon and gloves
  • Full crit, double energetics. Power is useless for brawler.
  • AbstractCH wrote: »
    Full crit, double energetics. Power is useless for brawler.

are you one of those trap brawlers using rampage?
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    AbstractCH wrote: »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • DreickDreick ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    3 heavensbane(power), 2 earring daylight crit, 1 energetic III, 1 crit Keen(cause im using 3 heavensbane), Innerwear crit 16 or above,quickcarve broch, Keen I on all my jewelry and perfect rolled with 6 crit 3 power or 4 crit 4 power, carving crystals.

Total: 50+204 crit
    Total: 60+183 power(using everful nostrum)

It may not be the best build, but I hope this helps you
  • Thanks for your answers! I will try to stick to around 200 and check my crit rates.
  • AbstractCH wrote: »

You must be joking.

Anyway, to be honest with you, I would suggest you go 3crit+2power on Brawler, with that you will be correct at least 90% of the time. You don't have to be correct 100% of the time, especially now when I assume you are learning the class. Leave the perfectionism to the serious min-maxers.

On a side note, weapon and glove etchings should be Energetic etchings. There is no valid reason or argument to go otherwise.
  • Will 50+200 crit be enough for higher tier dungeons? what should be the cap?
  • saltedcaramelsaltedcaramel ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    TheDoji wrote: »
    Will 50+200 crit be enough for higher tier dungeons? what should be the cap?

the answer will vary depending on whether you are running with a priest or mystic.
  • TheDojiTheDoji
    edited November 2017
    TheDoji wrote: »
    Will 50+200 crit be enough for higher tier dungeons? what should be the cap?

the answer will vary depending on whether you are running with a priest or mystic.

what should be enough with a mystic and with a priest?

and is +200 crit enough for 3-4 stars dungeons?

I am not a min maxer just dont want to keep swapping stat out and have a generic build good for all content
  • apologies forgot to respond to this

i personally run 3power/2crit with mystic and 3crit/2power with priest. if im trying to do score runs it gets more complicated, but honestly, 3crit/2power setup will be appropriate for most situation, especially if u dont have 20/24crit inner @TheDoji
  • KlankKlank ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    +160 Crit with mystic (Not Counting Auras)
    +190-200 with Priest

Thats what I have had the best luck with so far.