Brawler accessories

Is it mixed crit/power accessory set or full crit for brawler after gear revamp? What is +crit cap atm?

Comments

• i run 3 crits (earring, neck, ring) and 2 powers (earring, ring) (i am on frostmetal), other people run 3 powers and 2 crits (i've seen players with stormcry doing this one - so maybe they know something i dont [our gear roll is about the same])
  • c0gc0g ✭✭
    Crit Factor 50 + 195. Put the rest on Power. I'm going with this in general, tell me if it should change.
  • yea people say after crit 200, any more will not make a lot of difference, also i've seen all the high level (stormcry pros) going for energetic etching (faster attack, cooldown reduce) both in weapon and gloves
  • Full crit, double energetics. Power is useless for brawler.
  • AbstractCH wrote: »
    Full crit, double energetics. Power is useless for brawler.

are you one of those trap brawlers using rampage?
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    AbstractCH wrote: »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
  • DreickDreick ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    3 heavensbane(power), 2 earring daylight crit, 1 energetic III, 1 crit Keen(cause im using 3 heavensbane), Innerwear crit 16 or above,quickcarve broch, Keen I on all my jewelry and perfect rolled with 6 crit 3 power or 4 crit 4 power, carving crystals.

Total: 50+204 crit
    Total: 60+183 power(using everful nostrum)

It may not be the best build, but I hope this helps you
  • Thanks for your answers! I will try to stick to around 200 and check my crit rates.
  • AbstractCH wrote: »

You must be joking.

Anyway, to be honest with you, I would suggest you go 3crit+2power on Brawler, with that you will be correct at least 90% of the time. You don't have to be correct 100% of the time, especially now when I assume you are learning the class. Leave the perfectionism to the serious min-maxers.

On a side note, weapon and glove etchings should be Energetic etchings. There is no valid reason or argument to go otherwise.
  • Will 50+200 crit be enough for higher tier dungeons? what should be the cap?
  • saltedcaramelsaltedcaramel ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    TheDoji wrote: »
    Will 50+200 crit be enough for higher tier dungeons? what should be the cap?

the answer will vary depending on whether you are running with a priest or mystic.
  • TheDojiTheDoji
    edited November 2017
    TheDoji wrote: »
    Will 50+200 crit be enough for higher tier dungeons? what should be the cap?

the answer will vary depending on whether you are running with a priest or mystic.

what should be enough with a mystic and with a priest?

and is +200 crit enough for 3-4 stars dungeons?

I am not a min maxer just dont want to keep swapping stat out and have a generic build good for all content
  • apologies forgot to respond to this

i personally run 3power/2crit with mystic and 3crit/2power with priest. if im trying to do score runs it gets more complicated, but honestly, 3crit/2power setup will be appropriate for most situation, especially if u dont have 20/24crit inner @TheDoji
  • KlankKlank ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    +160 Crit with mystic (Not Counting Auras)
    +190-200 with Priest

Thats what I have had the best luck with so far.