[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Tera Store through En Masse and Steam

Could someone please tell me why the Tera store is still not operational? I have tried to take advantage of the mount sale, but it isn't working right. Is it being done on purpose? Or is there still a problem that is being worked on. And is the sale going to be extended for those who are still experiencing technical difficulties. Also, please tell me if Tera actually supports in game purchases through the steam, because for some reason that avenue isn't working either.

Comments

• SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    STORM33 wrote: »
    Also, please tell me if Tera actually supports in game purchases through the steam, because for some reason that avenue isn't working either.

It does, but it's a sort of roundabout method of such compared to coming to the website directly. You have to do the whole "Add funds to Steam" thing first then it let's you buy EMP.
  • Can you clarify what's not working, exactly?
  • I am having trouble buying emp so that i can take advantage of the sale. I tried through en masse directly, with no luck. So i went back into my old steam account and put some money in my wallet thinking i could go a different route. But all i get is error through en masse direct and nothing happens at all in steam except and oops something went wrong. I am so sick of the store being such a mess every time some kind of special is going on. I made a ticket, but have gotten no response yet. all the support site says is that the store is down and you can't buy emp or merchandise because of maintenance. How long does it take seriously to back track and fix something that was recently installed or implemented.
  • Also, there is no way to change payment options or billing info. The only way it seems it can be changed is by purchasing the elite status. And i am certainly not going to do that if they can't handle something as simple as an emp refill. Seriously, this is one of the reasons i left the first time. Complete frustration with the incompetence of those who should know what they are doing.
  • Honestly, I'm pretty confused by what you're describing and can't reproduce it. I think there might be something special going on with either your account or something else. To be clear, are you from a supported region and not using a VPN?

I wonder if somehow your ISP's DNS is pointing to old servers or something. Could you try switching to Google DNS or something and see if that helps?
  • OK...to update...i get on this morning and get some emp...worked like a charm. Funny how it works now that the Ground Mount sale is over. Done on purpose? I think so. None of the mounts I wanted are even in the store now. Thanks EME. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels cheated yet once again. Will take the jaws of life to get me to spend another penny on this particular game.
  • edited November 2017
    OK...to update...i get on this morning and get some emp...worked like a charm. Funny how it works now that the Ground Mount sale is over. Done on purpose? I think so. None of the mounts I wanted are even in the store now. Thanks EME. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels cheated yet once again. Will take the jaws of life to get me to spend another penny on this particular game.

It was not done on purpose. There's no conceivable reason on earth they would not want your money during a sale. Just contact support and explain the situation (be specific about the errors you got and the ways you tried). Just because the items are gone from the store, doesn't mean it's inaccessible to Support Staff.
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    OK...to update...i get on this morning and get some emp...worked like a charm. Funny how it works now that the Ground Mount sale is over. Done on purpose? I think so. None of the mounts I wanted are even in the store now. Thanks EME. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels cheated yet once again. Will take the jaws of life to get me to spend another penny on this particular game.

I bought emp, then the store went down, store came up got my mounts, they weren't delivered I got upset filed a ticket, mounts ended up being delivered. Easy.