November Battleground Calendar

The November BG calendar can be found here!
«1

Comments

  • JXE5356AKEJXE5356AKE ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Starting November 8, jackpots will award one of the following:

    Emerald ×1
    Titan's Ember ×4
    Titan's Ease ×4
    Titan's Earth ×4
    Titan's Storm ×4

    I really hope these aren't weighted rates, and are 1 in 5 instead. You guys do know it takes what, 9 embers to make 1 titans fire (and eases to peaces), where the upgraded form is on the same "tier" as a titan's earth or storm. I'm down for the earths, storms, and emeralds, but embers and eases are way lower demand, already in Kyra's (in higher amounts even), and have been in the game's system for much longer. I'd personally opt for the removal of embers and eases completely, with or without replacement, but if you feel the need to keep them in there, at least make it the upgraded form.
  • LionadiasLionadias ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    To be frank Halrath, I don't think this BG jackpot would encourage people to que anything other than FWC. FWC has the best rewards over every other BG.

    You would have to not want to progress your gear to que anything other than FWC. Just cause those items aren't really in the economy it doesn't make it to good of BG reward. Especially Titan Ease and Ember. Those two are 100% useless ( they are 1 gold each from being useless in game for so long, even more useless now because you get etching 3s from vanguards ).

    I mean emeralds is like nice... but Idk make one like maybe something such as x2 emerald then a x5 emerald then x1 diamond then x2 diamond ? idk stuff like that.

    or just add the FWC boxes x2 for the winner? Idk your extent what you can use in events. but that is just a simple idea for maybe next month or something since I assume it is to late to change the rewards.


    I look forward to the 3v3 days so I can spam que it all day cause it is what I find most fun in Tera. When I see a jackpot like this, it means I wont get many ques during these days and I might as well not even play.

    @Halrath
  • These jackpot rewards are a slap in the face.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    Is this a belated April Fools joke? It's Halloween EME.


    You cannot be serious. If you guys really do not understand what the TERA players and economy need. PLEASE ASK SOMEONE.
  • Not to be a bandwagoner and complainer, but ease and embers are nearly worthless because you can farm T2 and T3 etchings on IoD easily.

    Also, Gridiron needs improved rewards/jackpot, it doesn't offer item experience and also gives the previous patch's reward box and loss receipts.
  • I understand FWC having more days than CS, but the others???????? it's hard enough to queue even on jackpot days and now it has less days than gridiron (trashy rewards) and skyring (elitist kickers)
  • Yichigo wrote: »
    I understand FWC having more days than CS, but the others???????? it's hard enough to queue even on jackpot days and now it has less days than gridiron (trashy rewards) and skyring (elitist kickers)

    9 fwc 8 3v3 7 Grid 6 Corsairs In total. Every other month has Corsairs and FWC as top numbers, I don't see why you can't share with a month that isn't.
  • 4x embers 4x ease....

    The others seems ok, specially because soon the struggle for acc etching will hit the playerbase, but please change embers and ease.
  • Just when I thought EME was making progress connecting with the PvP community in Tera....
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Piltover wrote: »
    Just when I thought EME was making progress connecting with the PvP community in Tera....

    I think this is less a pvp community understanding issue and moreso an issue of them being entirely disconnected with the current in-game economy and not understanding the value of certain items. (i.e. eases and embers being worth absolutely nothing) ((like seriously how can you not know this))
  • Ardire wrote: »
    Piltover wrote: »
    Just when I thought EME was making progress connecting with the PvP community in Tera....

    I think this is less a pvp community understanding issue and moreso an issue of them being entirely disconnected with the current in-game economy and not understanding the value of certain items. (i.e. eases and embers being worth absolutely nothing) ((like seriously how can you not know this))

    I would take 10 artistan scrolls instead embers and ease.
  • Halrath wrote: »
    We are aware of the use of gems in the new enchanting system. For now, we want to see how battlegrounds perform after Arsenal launches. If highlighting becomes necessary, we'll probably do that, but we're going to hew more closely to the materials structure set forth by Bluehole. We may consider other rewards to help boost PvP engagement.

    :thinking:

    Wow can't wait to get FOUR WHOLE embers /s
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    On a serious note:

    Where is the way in this game, that a mostly PvP based individual may earn essences, gold and various other enchanting mats?

    Iv opened over 500 battleground chests this patch. Iv recieved ONE essence.

    For the sake of keeping this simple, let's say it's a 100% win rate. Ha!

    500 chests ÷ 6 chests per win = 83 battleground matches.

    83 matches x 15 minutes each (they can go to 20+ minutes) = 1245 minutes or 21 hours.

    21 hours. Yes Twenty One Hours. This doesn't include the oh so patiently waiting in que time either!!
    21 hours = 1 Essence.

    I could go on how horrendous the actual box drops are too, but I wanted to focus on that one point, and I know eme has no way to fix those.

    However eme does control the jackpots, and can improve our gaming experience with those.

    After seeing the new calendar and EME clearly not knowing what were lacking or needing is very disheartening.

    At this point I feel like either EME does not care to the point they're going to throw us 15gold as a "victory jackpot" and it really feels like you're trying to kill whatever is left of the very small PvP community.

    This patch had so much potential to bring back old PvP players that left due to the disgusting +15 system. The opportunity has been squandered.

    What we need IMO as jackpots are the following:

    Rare:
    Essences
    Diamonds

    Common:
    Emeralds
    Metamorphic tokens
    Gold talents
    Silver talents
    (And other enchanting mats)

    EnmassEntertainment. Your PvP community is so small a community discord had to be made to make battlegrounds force pop.

    @Spacecats
    @Halrath
    @seandynamite

    For the love of PvP.
    Can you listen to us?
  • You guys want free rewards handed to you while we pvers have to actually learn new content and invest time and effort into perfecting our play in order to gear up? I say keep the rewards as they are. If these people who want their free +9 Stormcry get what they want there will be no reason left to run content in the game. PvP is easy and there is no reason mashing your face on the keyboard with your p2w gear should give better rewards than dungeons that people dedicate time to learn.
  • KoikoiKoikoi ✭✭✭
    > @Luxrelia said:
    > You guys want free rewards handed to you while we pvers have to actually learn new content and invest time and effort into perfecting our play in order to gear up? I say keep the rewards as they are. If these people who want their free +9 Stormcry get what they want there will be no reason left to run content in the game. PvP is easy and there is no reason mashing your face on the keyboard with your p2w gear should give better rewards than dungeons that people dedicate time to learn.

    Is this troll bait? I cannot see where this logic comes from otherwise.

    Learning content? Any of the current in game dungeons (besides HH) is as you say and can be done by "smashing your face on the keyboard"

    Even ghillieglade loot is better than battle ground rewards at this point.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.