[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 11/18 at 6pm PST. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

November Battleground Calendar

2»

Comments

• @Koikoi ???

Fwc gives good rewards already, arguably better than dungeon rewards for alot less work. The skill it takes to do fwc compared to the skill it takes to learn a top tier dungeon can’t even be compared. Have you even tried RK9? It’s infinitely harder than any form of pvp in this game. You can easily queue up in a premade for fwc with your p2w gear and stomp everyone with no competition for easy materials. Now you want to make fwc give even more stuff to those who abuse the system?
  • Putting essences in as a jackpot in fwc seems a bit overkill tbh. CU literally gives 1-2 essences per week just for slapping a guild tower down and participating lol, not to mention if you can snipe one of the 3 bams. Perhaps, in the future, the new battleground ranking system can be utilized to award essences to ppl who truly excel in mass pvp. But for now, it seems sort of asinine to be handing out free essence in mass pvp when you only get 1 guaranteed essence from clearing the hardest pve content in the game (HH P4).

I do agree with more gems though in the bg jackpots. Personally, monotonously grinding solo content to only get a few rubies and sapphires most of the time has already become more of a chore than anything. Would be nice to see x3 emerald and x1 diamond on there.
  • Luxrelia wrote: »
    @Koikoi ???

Fwc gives good rewards already, arguably better than dungeon rewards for alot less work. The skill it takes to do fwc compared to the skill it takes to learn a top tier dungeon can’t even be compared. Have you even tried RK9? It’s infinitely harder than any form of pvp in this game. You can easily queue up in a premade for fwc with your p2w gear and stomp everyone with no competition for easy materials. Now you want to make fwc give even more stuff to those who abuse the system?

I've done end game PvE and PvP since 2013, I can tell you PvP has been harder content than any of that when you go up against the right people ( Happens pretty often ). You can outgear PvE and just cheese it even more by picking op classes. Can do the same in PvP except when they both decide to pick op classes with max gear. FWC is not a stomp anymore, with this patch you are lucky if you are in a FWC for less than 20 minutes.

Some people troll me cause I always say I want to do slaying runs all the time, but thats because in my opinion PvE is way to easy if you can just tank everything, so I want the reward of where I can get an extra boost in DPS while attempting to not get hit once. ( I still find PvP harder than slaying runs ) PvE is full on set mechanics, PvP is adapting to player scenario.

@Luxrelia
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luxrelia wrote: »
    You guys want free rewards handed to you while we pvers have to actually learn new content and invest time and effort into perfecting our play in order to gear up? I say keep the rewards as they are. If these people who want their free +9 Stormcry get what they want there will be no reason left to run content in the game. PvP is easy and there is no reason mashing your face on the keyboard with your p2w gear should give better rewards than dungeons that people dedicate time to learn.

i hate reading something so dumb that i honestly can't decipher whether it's genuine or just bait. god the internet is too difficult for me sometimes. lot more difficult than PVE in tera that's for dang sure. in fact most things are more difficult than PVE in tera... roasting a perfectly juicy chicken, tying my shoes while drunk, sorting my mail....

saying PVP is just 'mashing your face on the keyboard' makes it pretty transparent you don't PVP so you might wanna... as the kids these days say... stay in your lane? 'cause speaking about stuff you don't know anything about is just embarrassing. yikes. especially once you consider that a vast majority of PVPers do PVE as well (usually out of necessity) and have been, on record, some of the best performing PVErs to date.

go smash your keyboard in skyring and tell me how you do. while i'm over here taking a nap in RK-9. :sleeping:
  • DigivolveDigivolve ✭✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »

It IS bait and you fell for it
  • DIONIDIONI ✭✭✭
    Learn content for this patch? lul

Avoid S, break shield, facetank everything else while dpsing. This is the "hardest" boss we have atm.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digivolve wrote: »
    Ardire wrote: »

It IS bait and you fell for it

that's my secret

i always fall for bait
  • ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    JACKPOT SHOULD be:
    High chance of getting:
    50-75 golden talent
    50-75 silver talent
    300-500 entropic tokens

Low chance:
    25-40 golden daric
    25-40 silver siglo
    3-7 Emerald
    1 Smart Dyad

Extremely Low:
    1-3 Diamond
    30-50 Golden Plate
    30-50 Silver Plate
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    These rewards are very disappointing. I understand you guys at EME don't want to repeat past mistakes of overly handing out mats, but so far you guys are headed on the other side of the spectrum and are literally giving nothing useful at all. I mean 1 emerald? For a 20+min match (in fwc), and only if you win? Like are you kidding? Also, titan eases and embers are not useful anymore this patch fyi..

Can we reach a middle ground somewhere? There's plenty of good suggestions in this thread that tells you what we actually need this patch.
  • > @Chido said:
    > JACKPOT SHOULD be:
    > High chance of getting:
    > 50-75 golden talent
    > 50-75 silver talent
    > 300-500 entropic tokens
    >
    > Low chance:
    > 25-40 golden daric
    > 25-40 silver siglo
    > 3-7 Emerald
    > 1 Smart Dyad
    >
    > Extremely Low:
    > 1-3 Diamond
    > 30-50 Golden Plate
    > 30-50 Silver Plate

RIP Crafting.
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Lol you guys got baited hard by Lux.

Also these rewards are pretty terrible. The Emerald is fine, but we need a PvP only way to gear completely. Meaning at least Essences.

Entropic Tokens wouldn't be bad as a reward either.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Lionadias wrote: »
    To be frank Halrath, I don't think this BG jackpot would encourage people to que anything other than FWC. FWC has the best rewards over every other BG.
    As always.

Seriously, not only does it have the best rewards, EME just had to make it the most out of any other BG (9 days vs 8 for Skyring, 6 for CS etc). Clearly you could have simply gave 1 more day of FWC to Corsair, and you'd end up with a much more balanced amount of BGs per days (8,8,7,7).

Stop this FWC favoritism for crying out loud.
  • @Halrath hello I recommend adding a quantity of entropic emblems
  • hi.... i want to find the guild that i have born in tera i hope that you mai help me... luminous where are you now???????????