[PS4/XB1] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 7pm PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/teraconsolemaintenance

i thought that MT would still be availible during Maintenance

2»

Comments

• CH, FF and and TR went down again..
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry for the miscommunication that was posted on Oct. 23rd.

There was a normal Server Maintenance on top of the migrations we're conducting today.

The current expectation, is that both MT and AV will come up and be available much earlier than the other 3 Servers.

@CobaltDragon

Cobalt, can you confirm that the server was rolled back or reset to a start point? In the 30ish or so minutes that TR was up I managed to do 2x ghillie and 3 vanguards. Those items, dungeon entries, and vg's are now all back at 0/16, and full entries etc.

No big deal if it was, but normally for server crashes there have been no rollbacks previously. This would also help any that had managed to kill a world boss or two and will now need to do it again.

Thanks for all that you do.
  • i am So glad i ignored the "don't worry Mt will be up earlier then other servers" and just stayed outside today and added +1 hour to the maint time.
    and i'll i am is slightly less disappointed