[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

11/3 Twitch Stream: Halloween Screenshot Winners!

2»

Comments

• SpacecatsSpacecats ✭✭✭✭✭
    Babbelsim wrote: »

Yes you definitely should have gotten it. I assume you checked your forum messages?
  • > @Spacecats said:
    > Babbelsim wrote: »
    >
    > @Spacecats @Spacecats @Spacecats @Spacecats
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Yes you definitely should have gotten it. I assume you checked your forum messages?

I checked everything and i got nothing ;.;
  • Same here, i was a runner-up to and didn´t got anything, no mail in forum or game, i just assumed gm were to bussy with event and stuff
    Okay guys, sorry about that. I'll make sure you're taken care of in the next 24 hours.
  • @Spacecats thank you very much!
  • @Spacecats hey sorry to bother you again Spacecats, you send me the codes which is wonderfull but sadly only the first one works the rest i get ''This code has reached it's redemtion limit'' and i only used the codes 6 hours after you send them to me :<
    Babbelsim wrote: »
    @Spacecats hey sorry to bother you again Spacecats, you send me the codes which is wonderfull but sadly only the first one works the rest i get ''This code has reached it's redemtion limit'' and i only used the codes 6 hours after you send them to me :<

OH!

Try again. Dang, sorry about the hiccups on this. Go get your freaking rewards already!!!
  • > @Spacecats said:
    > Babbelsim wrote: »
    >
    > @Spacecats hey sorry to bother you again Spacecats, you send me the codes which is wonderfull but sadly only the first one works the rest i get ''This code has reached it's redemtion limit'' and i only used the codes 6 hours after you send them to me :<
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > OH!
    >
    > Try again. Dang, sorry about the hiccups on this. Go get your freaking rewards already!!!

I got it hahaha!
    Finaly lol
    Thank you very much <3