Extra Life stream thread

I made this to have codes, discussions, news, donation targets, and events during the event to be mentioned here.

It just stared as of now for people to know.

What were the targets and prizes btw? can anyone say? Happy Dream Stream all and EME.

PS: As I was sick a lot of my childhood and as some others mentioned on CH, it is really nice to have a thing like this. God Bless

PSS: Bam event happened it seems, IDK how much mats were given tho lol

Comments

• Um. Whats ur ign, ill spawn a bam on u
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um. Whats ur ign, ill spawn a bam on u

O.o, You staring at it but I change a lot to alts :D would be lots of names :p
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    If only I could afford to spawn bams We'd be having a party but alas I am a bum.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    So any codes? and how much money was raised?
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    No codes, and we won't get a total until the bundles are done, and they can pull together all the sources of revenue. Probably by end of day Tuesday
  • CCR5NWPMCDCCR5NWPMCD ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Last I heard at the end of the stream today, a minimum of $12k raised, might be as high as ~$14k. Target was $15k, and there's still time to donate this week.

We're getting a bunch of Tera in-game stuff turned on later in the month, like Battleground Jackpots and Increased Dungeon Drops I think. Spacecats said he'd make a thread later this week with all the info.