[TERA Console] Patch notes for the upcoming v85.01 Update are now available. Preview all of the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85
[TERA PC] Patch Notes are now available for TERA's 64-bit update (v97). Check out all the changes coming on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

Thanks for the Entro/Meta Emblems and 3 years of Feast supply

Thanks EME :)

Edit: And to all the people who donated for Extra Life. You guys rock!

Comments

• I am not understanding
  • There is an event a while ago, vergos and some bams. It gives meta and entro emblems and feast.
  • Thanks for crashing the servers all day.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    how much mats they give away this time? :open_mouth: lol
  • I think 800 meta and 500 emblems and 20 feast per bam, and some random bone box or costumes (2 costumes)
    Mirakael wrote: »
    I think 800 meta and 500 emblems and 20 feast per bam, and some random bone box or costumes (2 costumes)

oh that seem not that much. 800 and 500 total? or each bam?
  • That was really exiting! Thanks for event Eme! I wish we could have more such events when we accompany each other. :blush:
    CornishRex wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Mirakael wrote: »
    I think 800 meta and 500 emblems and 20 feast per bam, and some random bone box or costumes (2 costumes)

oh that seem not that much. 800 and 500 total? or each bam?

For each bam you got that much, so it was quite a bit

oh wow, EME go easy on prizes or we go back to square one meow.
  • MirakaelMirakael ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I believe the main heroes are the donators, they helped the childrens miracle network and at the same time, help CH community xd
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    These complaints are music to my ears. Karma's good. Good first step EME. Hopefully something good for PvP also in the future.
  • Borsuc wrote: »
    These complaints are music to my ears. Karma's good. Good first step EME. Hopefully something good for PvP also in the future.

Yeah, well if EME wasn't all ears to little boys that farm their mats from forums because they can't do it in game, there wouldn't be server merge requests. Because players like you always sit there in HW and velika and incapable of running anything and waiting for EME to give the mats you need.

If EME had an understanding of how MMO is working, server activities wouldn't drop when there are no events. Yeah, Karma did good and EME lost players because of those events, they didn't bring anyone back.
  • Can you guys forget about salting for a moment and appreciate the fact that this community did something good?
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Borsuc wrote: »

Yeah, well if EME wasn't all ears to little boys that farm their mats from forums because they can't do it in game, there wouldn't be server merge requests. Because players like you always sit there in HW and velika and incapable of running anything and waiting for EME to give the mats you need.

If EME had an understanding of how MMO is working, server activities wouldn't drop when there are no events. Yeah, Karma did good and EME lost players because of those events, they didn't bring anyone back.

Pretty sure this counts as a call-out.

Go troll elsewhere, thanks.
    Naru2008 wrote: »

Idk about that one but I got called out whole day, every day by the same person and many same persons and they are not going anywhere lol
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Naru2008 wrote: »

Idk about that one but I got called out whole day, every day by the same person and many same persons and they are not going anywhere lol

There are several forum users making call outs every day non-stop, trolling and de-railing threads, making post to flame bait others; that's their fun and is even more lively on weekends, when moderation is almost non-existant.