[TERA Console] Maintenance to deploy the v86.01 update is scheduled for Monday, September 14 at 7 p.m. PT. Patch notes: http://bit.ly/terac_v86
[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

(Just Close this seeing how the HOUNDS have taken over like usual)

2»

Comments

• MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    Pixelator wrote: »
    Bipolar much? Weren't you the one going ballistic on EME when their store screwed up and you didn't get what you were trying to buy?
    They enjoy fcking the players over. People who spent money on buying mounts during the weekend, never receiving the mounts, or even getting refunded lol. Yes, Give us your money but never see the items you wanted hahaha We are Eme We will screw the player over.

I was frustrated when they refunded everyone and closed my Ticket without answering it, as any person would have been. And so fcking what if I'm Bipolar, hating on people with mental disorders makes you look like such a wonderful person doesn't it?

I wouldn't call bipolar, I'd call hypocrite.
    Seems all is fine if you don't have an issue.

My issue was the fact ground mounts were getting removed, and a refund would not have done me any good. I made a topic, someone that worked in help tickets noticed it, mounts got delivered. I get frustrated with things but I also know it's not the GMS and Mods faults. Kiss my lesbian [filtered].
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Pixelator wrote: »
    Bipolar much? Weren't you the one going ballistic on EME when their store screwed up and you didn't get what you were trying to buy?
    They enjoy fcking the players over. People who spent money on buying mounts during the weekend, never receiving the mounts, or even getting refunded lol. Yes, Give us your money but never see the items you wanted hahaha We are Eme We will screw the player over.

I was frustrated when they refunded everyone and closed my Ticket without answering it, as any person would have been. And so fcking what if I'm Bipolar, hating on people with mental disorders makes you look like such a wonderful person doesn't it?

I wouldn't call bipolar, I'd call hypocrite.
    Seems all is fine if you don't have an issue.

My issue was the fact ground mounts were getting removed, and a refund would not have done me any good. I made a topic, someone that worked in help tickets noticed it, mounts got delivered. I get frustrated with things but I also know it's not the GMS and Mods faults. Kiss my lesbian [filtered].

*Chuckle*
    So much for educated discussions.

Might like to refrain from making such threads then, if you expect everyone to agree with yourself.
    And be rude to those that do not.

You're the one sitting around baiting people into getting pissed off . Do us all a favor, GROW UP.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    hey don't worry about it, we all want to believe our personal problems are the biggest ones in the world-- therefore making everyone elses' insignificant. it's valid when you throw a tantrum but when other people do it? awful, terrible, they definitely need to be put in their place.

i mean even your title change reflects this-- everyone else is the enemy, not you. you can't seem to handle people having their own feelings, wants, or needs. i mean, that's totally relatable, who really cares about those when you have your own wants? we all know what takes importance here.

hypocrisy is a funny thing, but we're all guilty of it from time to time.

p.s. the day i trust a "roadmap" made by EME is the day everyone experiences 10ms ping and 60 fps consistently
  • Ts means that many members of forums lost any clue about polite speak and patience. They're acting like spoiled kids and insulting everyone whom they can reach.

This is why I come here less and less writing even if I have valuable information, coming only to read if I have connection issues: I feel this rats nest influence even game itself.
  • HLK76PFWXTHLK76PFWXT ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Ardire wrote: »
    you're right totally disrespectful to ask for something people have been asking to be updated for literal years (fashion coupons being the kicker here) to the point where the actual community did EME's job for them and compiled countless of images and names of various weapons and armors

i'll be a good little lamb and shut up for the next 3 years to suit your idea of respect

This is why i started asking on the forums hoping to get a reply which i did and i appreciate it but it said that the much needed shop which is vanguard in my opinion since it affects our gameplay so much will receive an update in at least 3-4 months if not more and again it is much appreciated that at least there was an aswer but it was also the kind of answer that we received for the past year? We are looking into it and it will be updated in the distant future?

And the worst part is that every other region has the update made and they are willing to update weekly if needed to improve the economy and attract players by making the gameplay appealing but EME is not willing to do it because of what? It will impact the economy of the game.. what economy? The economy where crystals cost 400vanguard points and they barely sell for 350g if lucky with no other better option in the vanguard shop? And enchanting costs tens of thousands of gold per try with a chance to fail?

Anyway, i have to thank SeanDynamite ( i saw that stream and i have to say that you are a great person ) for actually taking a bite on the red carolina pepper and giving us so much attention on the forums even though it packs a punch considering how upset and tired we are after all the waiting but at the very least we know or i know that even though this great patche was released by BHS making Tera to be so fun to play.. nothing changed and probably nothing will change with EME because .. reasons.

Good Luck .. friends ^^

Ardire wrote: »
    you're right totally disrespectful to ask for something people have been asking to be updated for literal years (fashion coupons being the kicker here) to the point where the actual community did EME's job for them and compiled countless of images and names of various weapons and armors

i'll be a good little lamb and shut up for the next 3 years to suit your idea of respect

You do get they can't move without getting permission to do so and that the Fashion coupons will be updated in December right? Your entire arguement is just ignorant, the staff is doing the best they can. Things will get done and soon just look at the damn Roadmap.

What permission? Every other region including EU has the Vanguard Shop updated with items like the yellow noctenium infuser which lasts 30min and it costs 300vanguard points and crafting potion that restores that costs 1500 points and restores 4k points up to other stuff that matches this patch along other items from PvPvE and log in events that give even more stuff to to make the game appealing and attract players..and EME does not have permission? WoW.. OK.. Ok.. ok..

You should know that the equivalent of MT on EU which is Killian usually has a full page of LFG almost at all times and at peak hours the LFG goes up to even two pages.

Thank you and good luck.. my friend.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the posts are made in a respectful manner without insults, I fail to see the issue.
    Or should we keep the forums only for white knights and compliments?

There is a different between criticizing, I was always vocal about EME's problems over the years. Thing is, when Tonka was here, if you were bsing EME or derailing a thread like this, you would have been survive the forums for long.

I know for facts, some of these people here got banned during that time. Also white knight? Old days you couldn't say the obvious or getting attacked by white knights over the forums. We barely have white knights now.

If you go further in some of the players here that complaining continuously and all the the time, you can see many comments that I don't play the game, I quit the game, Tera not worth playing, Tera sucks, EME sucks, and if anyone asks to join NA Tera, those same players are the ones telling them not to come to Tera.

How the heck if you play a game and like it ask for others not to come play it? I tell you what, these pack of wolves are here to kill the game and EME letting them, they are trying to show a very dark and ugly face of Tera and get rid of people. These certain amount of players barely play outta events and when they join they come to exploit it. I can even give names on this matter, and if you track them again you see the only times they thanked EME were the times EME gave massive exploiting events with huge huge rewards.

Lag exists, it is true, I have been local about it, but is it just Tera? LOL was laggy for years, still laggy, I have +250-270 ms ping on NA Tera, on NA LOL I get +320-350 ping.

Also glitches and technical problems? Only Tera has them? there wasn't a week goes by not seeing a technical issue or lag oriented issue on Smite, and it is one of those big successful online games. Yet I have never seen all the crap I see here posted on their forums.

EME should man up and clear forums. There is a huge different between trying to damage the look of a game and criticizing it, the certain group on forums that increased their activities exactly after EME started banning Devs and some others for 3rd party program. Even any forum member that was local on that time is always under their radar and getting bashed.

I wanna give example to EME, EME just listen, it is naming but for a good cause and I want to clear things with you and some people here.

EME banned LancerJiva from forums, Jiva is an active player on CH and even on some other servers. A good lancer doing all late game contents and one of raid leaders, good raid leaders when it comes to Worldwide hunting events. He didn't stop playing the game, you can see him day to day.
    I was banned from forums and treated harshly under Tonka/Miniea Era, and I didn't even get a warning but Tonka/Miniea are gone and I am still here.

So EME, You are letting the certain group that I told you and you know ruling forums and it is not good for your game. Most of these individual are lurking here to give a negative sight of the game on all levels and it is obvious. Those are playing the game, will play the game and come here to help the game repair what is broken.

Most these players never give anything useful or any suggestions to fix any issue, bashing and twisting words of Mods and Devs to have their game. Look at 1st page and you see it. I wanted a Reward Store updated, I made a thread that took me around 60 mins to make, there were threads that were asking for Fashion Coupon update and they had info, it was clear they want things fixed, it wasn't matter of bashing EME, Devs, Mods, trolling forums and derailing threads. it was for the good of community and the game but you know the fun part, the certain group of players that derailing threads never ever show up in those threads and let them die purposely.

So, no the forums is not just for White knighting (I can bring up old stuff and arguments with you alone to discard your own testament here) but it is also not to damage the look of a game.

EME, for the sake of community and the game, clear the forums. Thanks for what you do for us.
This discussion has been closed.