Upgrading brooch

few of my brawlers have simple quickcarve brooch and when i hover mouse over it it says that it upgrades to superior grounding brooch. i'm curious is that just a typo or it will really upgrade to it. i really wouldn't like to spend resources to get pretty much useless brooch.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ves1978 wrote: »
    few of my brawlers have simple quickcarve brooch and when i hover mouse over it it says that it upgrades to superior grounding brooch. i'm curious is that just a typo or it will really upgrade to it. i really wouldn't like to spend resources to get pretty much useless brooch.

Did you look into the stats it offers?

If those are the stats of a quickcarve brooch then it is a typo, if the stats and active is to boost agro and endurance then it is not a typo.
  • czczczczczcz ✭✭✭
    If you have an actual QC brooch right now then it'll upgrade to another QC brooch. It's the same with the power brooches - the item description is messed up.
  • I also have some old brooch on my brawler alt which has crit and after upgrading it gave even more crit when activated so it must be a typo?
  • HLK76PFWXT wrote: »
    I also have some old brooch on my brawler alt which has crit and after upgrading it gave even more crit when activated so it must be a typo?

probably simple quick to superior quick
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    I believe it's a typo- go submit to Support or make a thread in the bug report sub-thread o/
  • it must be a typo cause there places where golden daric is spelt wrong.
  • Early in the patch, it was either an Ambush or Twistshard weapon tooltip that says it upgrades into Stormcry. Not sure if it got fixed or not.