RK9 Hard Mode Delayed til end of November

Comments

• Thank you so much, i really love delays, Everyone should stop shitting on EME, They are the best, they give us a chance to go and play other games and not actually play tera.
    My favourite event is the afk event. S9LJdKu.png
    where we'll get to open tera in the background while we afk for rewards and not actually play the game.
    But yeah as a few other people said, This is almost as bad as the Forsaken Island patch where they wanted to elongate the patch by delaying the hell out of main HM release where it was to the point where we only had the hard mode about for 2 months.
  • SaabiSaabi ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Why on that page writte Nov 15?
    o-o change it then. Misleading

November 15 is when we reveal more information about the dungeon on the promo page.

Hey, is there any slayer changes in this patch?
  • I, for one, am glad that they are doing the reveals. People need to realize, even if the gunner was planned for earlier release we still have a weekend of rewards coming. I am certain we reached our 15k goal so we will have a rewards weekend coming to us and I am excited about the Turbo weekend, will make Bams so much easier. I understand why some people are upset but I rather have something to look forward to. Plus, the wonderful black Friday sale, to get items for my gunner and alts stockpiled.

November is a busy month so I am glad they are waiting until the end of the month for the big release.
  • In the end, it's not like the fact they're doing the reveals is "delaying the patch", or that any other region (other than K-TERA) is going to get the patch much sooner, so it basically is what is regardless. Must be a reason why BHS had to release it on this schedule, unfortunate though it is.
  • R63TFLHPYD wrote: »
    I, for one, am glad that they are doing the reveals. People need to realize, even if the gunner was planned for earlier release we still have a weekend of rewards coming. I am certain we reached our 15k goal so we will have a rewards weekend coming to us and I am excited about the Turbo weekend, will make Bams so much easier. I understand why some people are upset but I rather have something to look forward to. Plus, the wonderful black Friday sale, to get items for my gunner and alts stockpiled.

November is a busy month so I am glad they are waiting until the end of the month for the big release.

What I like is that they're announcing stuff more than a day in advance. Much appreciated.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    The salt for the players that are not playing the game is really way too too much
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    The salt for the players that are not playing the game is really way too too much

i play the game daily(popo master race). xD its just barely in november we get the patch. thu the rewards look kwel and stuff and it gives me more time to get expensive costumes and gear(i got the halloween popori face mask for the elin, just so i can show my popori pride lmaooooooooooo). i personaily feel sad about it being so far. :'-c
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mieax wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

i play the game daily(popo master race). xD its just barely in november we get the patch. thu the rewards look kwel and stuff and it gives me more time to get expensive costumes and gear(i got the halloween popori face mask for the elin, just so i can show my popori pride lmaooooooooooo). i personaily feel sad about it being so far. :'-c

You know, I am here too and I really want stuff so fast, specially Slayer buff stuff :D But some players here are just being salty, if remember old days we are getting stuff way faster these days.

PS: Yes Popo master race B)
  • Spit on RKHM I wanna fashion coupon shop :love:

Jk
  • SageWinduSageWindu High Seat of the Jedi Council ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    SageWindu wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't recall this kind of kerfuffle when FoA first dropped and BRH/SCN/SCH weren't released until a few months later...

There was indeed quite the kerfuffle.
    https://tera-forums.enmasse.com/forums/general-discussion/topics/On-the-Battleground-Teleport-Bug-Fate-of-Aruns-Next-Phase?page=1

[looks at thread; sees lots of negatives for CMs]

Huh. I sit corrected.
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    Any chance the ilvl of RKHM won't be 449? Previous patches we could do everything in mid tier (which is I guess frostmetal this patch). Heck, I've done VSHM in a guile and misery valk last patch. Why is it now that we need +4 Stormcry?

What about RMHM which is also ilvl 449? Can't use the "its a hard dungeon with lots of new mechs" excuse here. Having such an absurdly high ilvl just means people can only run these hms on one character. Who's rich enough to get their alts in full +4 stormcry?? I've had to abandon my beloved healers this patch since it was getting too expensive to gear them both up (plus I am adamant about healers requiring no gear, forcing us to gear healers in stormcry is ridiculous). Now, sure I grind and grind and grind, get one character to 449. Hooray I can run 2 dungeons on one character only. Thanks for limiting the gameplay to the already lacking "endgame".
  • natia wrote: »
    Any chance the ilvl of RKHM won't be 449? Previous patches we could do everything in mid tier (which is I guess frostmetal this patch). Heck, I've done VSHM in a guile and misery valk last patch. Why is it now that we need +4 Stormcry?

What about RMHM which is also ilvl 449? Can't use the "its a hard dungeon with lots of new mechs" excuse here. Having such an absurdly high ilvl just means people can only run these hms on one character. Who's rich enough to get their alts in full +4 stormcry?? I've had to abandon my beloved healers this patch since it was getting too expensive to gear them both up (plus I am adamant about healers requiring no gear, forcing us to gear healers in stormcry is ridiculous). Now, sure I grind and grind and grind, get one character to 449. Hooray I can run 2 dungeons on one character only. Thanks for limiting the gameplay to the already lacking "endgame".

I'm 99.9% sure the ilvl for RKH will be 446 since that's what it was in KTera. I haven't read through the whole post or watched the videos though so if EME confirmed 449 then I stand corrected.
  • natianatia ✭✭✭
    > @Notepad806 said:
    >
    > I'm 99.9% sure the ilvl for RKH will be 446 since that's what it was in KTera. I haven't read through the whole post or watched the videos though so if EME confirmed 449 then I stand corrected.

Ah yes, my mistake. I was thinking about the fwc non-eq ilvl. My point still stands however, I believe 446 is still full stormcry iirc. Frostmetal is definitely a pain to enchant if you want to play on alts. For the 2 "new" dunegons, especially for RMHM, is having full stormcry really necessary?
  • natia wrote: »

Ah yes, my mistake. I was thinking about the fwc non-eq ilvl. My point still stands however, I believe 446 is still full stormcry iirc. Frostmetal is definitely a pain to enchant if you want to play on alts. For the 2 "new" dunegons, especially for RMHM, is having full stormcry really necessary?

I think you need stormcry wep/chest and one of boots/gloves to get 446 (with the other as +7 frostmetal). Anyone can still run the dungeon and pick up drops if you clear even if you're not 446 but you just don't get the vanguard daily.

I think there's only one new dungeon coming which is RKH.

BP is coming back in December but that will be a high tier (ilvl 439 to get vanguard).