[TERA PC] Known issue: Little Red Tokens from the Little Red and the Wolf event have an inventory limit of 999 and if receiving a Vanguard Request reward will raise your token quantity over the limit, you will not be able to receive any of the reward items. We apologize for the inconvenience, but ask that you please exchange tokens prior to completing dungeon Vanguard Requests if you are approaching the inventory limit. Event details: https://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/tera-anniversary-little-red-and-the-wolf
[TERA PC] We confirmed that an issue with Civil Unrest persists, so Civil Unrest will remain disabled until further notice. Thank you for understanding.

Thanks for the hotfix...

But omg, I wish I could have been warned before turning on my game. Wasn't realizing TERA would have pulled a CS:GO on me where the volume would be at full blast.
«1

Comments

  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean the music? Yeah, it got on for me too lol
  • Not just the music, even graphic settings got changed to something that was seriously hurting my eyes to look at.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prob they had a very hard reset and effected settings too.
  • Yeah, someone told me beforehand luckily and I copied all my SI files and just pasted them after the patch. My boyfriend's computer can't handle high graphics and he straight up could not log in because the settings were up. l o l
  • hotfix?? i loss my personalized settings :(

  • thank you very much to the team EME for the hotfix GG <3<3<3
  • They "fixed" it but broke all of my settings, rippp. :'(
  • I mean, if your settings are super important to you, back them up. :#
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, am im the only one who noticed in TR, that some people are somehow, using Megaphones? when GMs said they were not available in NA?
    Dv63LG1.jpg?1

    @seandynamite @Halrath @Spacecats @Denommenator
  • edited November 2017
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    So, am im the only one who noticed in TR, that some people are somehow, using Megaphones? when GMs said they were not available in NA?

    It's a known issue that hopefully will also get fixed. Obviously, people should report anyone they catch doing this.
  • Breetizm wrote: »
    But omg, I wish I could have been warned before turning on my game. Wasn't realizing TERA would have pulled a CS:GO on me where the volume would be at full blast.

    LOL
    +1
  • yeah thanks for messing up my settings.. took me the whole day to get that"comfortable" feeling back .
    who does these maintenance s anyways ,a monkey ?!
  • HAAYAAKD43 wrote: »
    yeah thanks for messing up my settings.. took me the whole day to get that"comfortable" feeling back .
    who does these maintenance s anyways ,a monkey ?!

    It was a complete reset of everything and it had to be done to fix the exploit that was going around. Be thankful they got it fixed.
  • Better sacrifice settings and have calm gameplay + chat. Make screenshots of settings. What is this trouble??
  • i have huge slow motion lag intervals during boss fights now.
Sign In or Register to comment.