Black Friday Suggestions

I am not sure if this is allowed or not but these are some things I'd love to see for sale on Black Friday:

1. Rainbow. ( I'd love to buy another one, I just love that unicorn too much.)
2. Return of the ground mounts. Some of us still like them and didn't get a chance to buy them during their sale.
3. Return of the Twice Maid bundle.
4. Steampunk Set Returns
5. Pirate Costumes
6. Elin Costume bag- I remember they were around 5.00 and would release a random costume
7. Castanic Costume bag- Same as the Elin
8. Return of the Parlor Maid
9. Slepnir ( I always loved the horse but never did get one)
10. Snow Drift <33

These are just a few things I really really hope to see.

Everyone Feel free to post your suggestions.

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Return of Parlor and Chamber maid uniforms.

Return of Rocker boxes.

Return of Arin dyeble costume.
  • Unity stole please uwu
  • Wouldn't Unity and Bruiseweave stoles be better for a Christmas event? Just saying.
  • I'd like to see the raincoat outfits, not sure what the name is
  • I would like to see the castanica rocker suits again.. or at least I think that's what they are called.
  • id like to see some decent valkyrie weapon skins and dyeable costumes in fashion coupons
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭
    Azuriela wrote: »
    id like to see some decent valkyrie weapon skins and dyeable costumes in fashion coupons

...That isn't anyway related to this.
  • I would like to see the castanica rocker suits again.. or at least I think that's what they are called.

Castanica Demoness Outfits I think is the actual name, i agree I love those outfits, I think the loot box's May still be in the shop i havent checked in a while.
  • R63TFLHPYD wrote: »
    I would like to see the castanica rocker suits again.. or at least I think that's what they are called.

Castanica Demoness Outfits I think is the actual name, i agree I love those outfits, I think the loot box's May still be in the shop i havent checked in a while.
    that's the one. I wish they would sell it outright.
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭
    Blackheart weapon skins
  • R63TFLHPYD wrote: »
    I would like to see the castanica rocker suits again.. or at least I think that's what they are called.

that's the one. I wish they would sell it outright.

Same. I wish they'd do it like they did for halloween, selling outright the outfits It'd be awesome. I don't think they will though but I can wish.
  • Since it's Black Friday maybe discounts in the emp store ?
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Winter stuff, will come with Christmas sale, no point to have them now.

Just like Halloween, I hope they bring straight bundles and sells, cheaper tho :p
  • What I'd like to see, personally:
    - Garment bags for each race/gender
    - Loot boxes with tokens like when the Party Down boxes were released
    - Return of vaulted cosmetics (legacy class weapon skins, some seasonal boxes like summer wrap box, etc)
    - Discounts on account services
    - Golden Gift boxes that don't include enchanting materials and always have a prize worth the cost of the box.