World bosses event loots

I am giving some suggestions.

1. Smart Dyads, decent amount, not so manyyyyyyyyyy lol
2. Crystal Boxes, Normal Dyad ones have awful RNG, needs those niveots, and in large number can help with gold too, a lotta them :dizzy:
3. Goldenfinger Tokens: A lotta them, so many of them, way too many of them.
4. Dragon Scales, Dragon Tokens :#
5. Less enchanting mats, New etching mats would be good ( decent amount), not so manyyyyyyy
6. Choose a loot box, I don't like those Guardian Loot box you gave on last H'ween, so we can try those B)

So, in the end less enchanting mats on boss drops, put them there but not in a large number, few would be nice, focus on those plox.

PS: I know some certain people not gonna like it, they want their BiS this weekend.

WHoops: one L was missing :#

Comments

• more nerf?
  • Word bosses, will the paperclip with googly eyes be there?
  • 1. Can't say no to smart dyads.

2. This is the primary one I disagree with. Niveots are quite cheap on the broker and easily accessible through vanguard. The boxes also drop at a decent rate from low tier dungeons and ghillieglade already. Not sure how it would help with gold other than selling on broker, which is increasing a supply, or selling the little rhomb things which is just a bit.

3. It would be nice for another way to get GF tokens. I'm indifferent towards adding it here. Broken Prison is coming back at some point and will probably still drop them.

4. Scales you get at a decent rate from vanguards. Tokens are still from a cash shop item I believe?

5. Depending on how many people you hunt with, this can get pretty split. I don't feel like it's too much atm. I also don't think it needs to be buffed either at this time.

6. I don't think they should add costume related items here. Costumes and loot boxes should be for events mostly.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    1. Can't say no to smart dyads.

2. This is the primary one I disagree with. Niveots are quite cheap on the broker and easily accessible through vanguard. The boxes also drop at a decent rate from low tier dungeons and ghillieglade already. Not sure how it would help with gold other than selling on broker, which is increasing a supply, or selling the little rhomb things which is just a bit.

3. It would be nice for another way to get GF tokens. I'm indifferent towards adding it here. Broken Prison is coming back at some point and will probably still drop them.

4. Scales you get at a decent rate from vanguards. Tokens are still from a cash shop item I believe?

5. Depending on how many people you hunt with, this can get pretty split. I don't feel like it's too much atm. I also don't think it needs to be buffed either at this time.

6. I don't think they should add costume related items here. Costumes and loot boxes should be for events mostly.

Good points, but this is an event. Specifically the one this weekend earned from generous donations to the Seattle Children's Hospital.
  • Catservant wrote: »
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »
    1. Can't say no to smart dyads.

Good points, but this is an event. Specifically the one this weekend earned from generous donations to the Seattle Children's Hospital.

Oh, I thought they were talking about regular everyday world bosses, not the event specific one for the coming weekend. My misunderstanding.
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I thought that at first, too. Pure luck I read it a second time!
  • Smart Dyads really need to be in this, considering the bad RNG of the recent TR event. I agree with etching mats as well. The rest of the stuff is gravy.