[TERA Console] The Grotto of Lost Souls update (v85) is now live! Read the patch notes here: https://bit.ly/TERACon_v85

[TERA PC] The 64-bit update (v97) is now live. Check out all the changes delivered on August 11 here: https://bit.ly/tera64_patchnotes
[TERA PC & CONSOLE] Summerfest Part 2: The Beach Bash is on from August 11 until September 1! Participate in event activities to earn tokens redeemable for costumes, consumables, mounts, and more! Details: https://bit.ly/tera_sf20

so hows Elin Online... i mean, TERA doing these days?

Comments

• did I say it would die? I said the game would lose more players if the removed elins, than the ones that left due to elins being put in. seeing how that wont ever happen none of us can be proven right or wrong. also I don't really care if you like what I say or think. ive been nice about it , but that's the thing with these posts, people always think if they become hateful, that it will make their opinion win.
  • I can't even count how many times i have been in a party full of elins my por castanic feels so out of place when that happens ;_;
  • About loss...its a plain dumb sh/it.
    People leaving because of lags, because of unfair broken events, because of reworked enchanted system where you have to WORK on gear, they leave because of lack of time to play and taking breaks from same content.
    Stop thinking that those who playing elins are center of universe. Thanks to anime culture they are a big part of the world, caused many people to join and its silly to deny it. But not all world.( I really hope it will never happen). People have way more reasons to drop the game than someone's character in online game.
    Elins are successful product of marketing. Those who fight against this truth are stubborn kids. Yes Tera will loose a lot if they disappear from game but the life don't stop even after massive dies in real life.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shinamy wrote: »
    I can't even count how many times i have been in a party full of elins my por castanic feels so out of place when that happens ;_;

castanic meat to feed 4 cute elins <3
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    Claiming that elins are what the majority wants is like claiming that the majority of people think that the Earth is Flat... on theflatearthsociety.org

Which is completely missing the point. TERA is an extremely small niche, so in essence, it proves the opposite. The majority of people which play TERA play elins because the rest, which is the vast majority of gamers, play something else (insert reasons) or quit because of how ridiculous TERA is (not just elins). Like it or not, TERA's community is a very tiny minority, so time to accept you're part of a minority.

"But but... TERA suffers due to many other reasons", ok. So do many other games. But think about this: There's a reason big games (in terms of population) don't have elins.

Note that most people wouldn't quit because of elins. They quit because of the favoritism elins get (faster animation in PvP, exclusive classes, etc). So yeah.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what revives Tera? I have no idea :#
  • StitchedSoulStitchedSoul ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    @Vi
    Elin with b00bs?
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vi
    Elin with b00bs?

lesbianvi ;)
  • Shinamy wrote: »
    I can't even count how many times i have been in a party full of elins my por castanic feels so out of place when that happens ;_;

you're the mum <3
  • > @vkobe said:
    > StitchedSoul wrote: »
    >
    > @Vi
    > Elin with b00bs?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > lesbianvi ;)

That's an elin with fur :lol:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    But I iz a Popo

udsi04U.jpg
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    i hate to think what would happen if elins & popos were gotten rid of-- do you know how huge the online furry community is? i wouldn't be surprised if a secret huge part of tera's population are furries

they are everywhere
  • The game is still playable and its quite fun on other regions because there are tons of PvPvE events and rewards so its just EME that needs to improve.

Never lose hope ^^
  • Pumpedd wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Every couple of days, someone makes a thread like this.

I say, jump off a bridge. would you do it?

If you wanna play a game, you just do it, if you don't, you just don't. Sick and tired of these troll threads.

as for elin online, people should be thankful for elins since they are the ones bringing in all the money and players.

And how many more players would tera have if there werent no elins. I can name a large amount of people i personally know who wouldve played tera if it wasent for the sexualization of elins

Dont think like a tunnel because it goes both ways.

I do think its funny how people hate the one race that is carrying this entire game financially. If every Elin quit tomorrow, this games servers would be consolidated to 2 and would likely close a year later.

Looking at the highwatch Bank and Broker right now. I see 15 Elins 4 humans and a Castanic.