[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Event ended?

in the new it say ends at 10.59 am pdt... but now its 8.59 am pdt only... and just tried a pit of petrax and the triple drop ended...

Comments

• Way to go EnMasse, way to go
  • Yes it ended. It also started 1 hour earlier so I think they made a mistake.
  • time to riot
  • Seriously though? Either modify the post on website or end the event the time you posted you would, but don't do this [filtered].

• *triggered*
  • 11 AM PST
    IT ENDED 2 HOURS EARLIER.
    SPAM EME SUPPORT TICKETS
  • Sucks. Had I known it was going to end earlier than it was advertised, I would've gotten on earlier. What the hell? :/
  • EME if you cant even live up to your own posts and announcement times!
    and plz dont say "the event started 2 hours early.' cause if you post the ending of an event and leave that time on the main page until the end without changing it then that unacceptable.
    i was really enjoying this event, but i should have known id be disappointed in the end.
  • What the heck En masses.

Get your [filtered] together already.
  • Pitchforks out!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    The event is general was way op but I agree if you had plans for your runs that was a blow, I missed my last Hall Of Shame Run, Rawr :(
  • event ended 2 hours early. cheap
  • they can't even get their time right! :#
  • I DEMAND ANOTHER DOUBLE DROP WEEKEND TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS GRAVE INJUSTICE!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stardust wrote: »
    they can't even get their time right! :#

I think the journey to the other side of planet caused it B)