[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Event ended?

Comments

• Sateva wrote: »
    I DEMAND ANOTHER DOUBLE DROP WEEKEND TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS GRAVE INJUSTICE!

AYE!
  • Eh, big deal. Anyone with a full time job wouldn't have even noticed
  • Tenutos wrote: »
    Sucks. Had I known it was going to end earlier than it was advertised, I would've gotten on earlier. What the hell? :/

same. lol. i was about to come 2h earlier to finish the gg + pp before the event ends.. but it got me. haha
  • Extra day plox :^) hueee
  • RIP. At least I got my IoD dailies done before it ended.
  • Eh, big deal. Anyone with a full time job wouldn't have even noticed

I have a full time job. I allocated enough time before I left this morning to get my Ghilli and Pit done since it was supposed to end when advertised.
    Im sure a [filtered] ton of other people are in the same boat, Thx.
  • and btw the turbo buff is still here.. only the triple drop is gone
  • ... ... ...
    added more dots cause body length too short, but really... the [filtered]... eme...
  • (┛✧Д✧))┛彡┻━┻
  • Now let's wait for some [filtered] explanation to defend or excuse yourself. Like you cared about all this.
  • EME pls restart the triple drops!!
  • Well this is annoying.
  • LilMsQTayLilMsQTay ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    yep, confirmed, just did Ghill and Triple is off =/ I got reg drop rate
  • Ughhh didnt finish my daily ghile and pit, i planned to do this in these last two hoursx.x got less loot from one run.Funny thing, I bought elite today for that triple drop. GJ EMEXD