[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/15 at 6am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 5 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: bit.ly/terapcmaintenance
[PS4/XB1] Due to an error, we have extended current events (such as dungeon highlights) by one day. The new end time is now 10/15 at 0500 UTC. Thanks for your patience!

Event ended?

Comments

• DD is back on in game, can we please have an accurate end time for this extension?
  • Yea calendar had 20:00pm for me
  • Spacecats wrote: »
    phantazum wrote: »
    You probably forgot to reset the servers for day light savings time.
    Margarethe wrote: »
    phantazum wrote: »
    You probably forgot to reset the servers for day light savings time.

Wouldn't that be 1 hour?

Good thinking, but these events were actually set up post-daylight savings. We're still looking into why they ended earlier than expected.

the triple drop is back. btw how long will this last? to have an idea. cuz we're missing many time >.<
  • So do we get a time of how long it'll stay on for or no?
  • Yemaya wrote: »
    So do we get a time of how long it'll stay on for or no?
    And risk them getting the time wrong again? ;)
  • why cry ?? just for 2hr ¡¡¡ this event was the best ... sometime event is just for few dungeon with x2.x3 drop .
  • why cry ?? just for 2hr ¡¡¡ this event was the best ... sometime event is just for few dungeon with x2.x3 drop .

Because I planned my morning around the times that were advertised.
  • voidyvoidy ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Yemaya wrote: »
    So do we get a time of how long it'll stay on for or no?

Ignore this man; just continue it forever EME. Ending events are for suckers. :smirk:
  • nvm saw it on game. 3h left. ty so much <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  • Can we get the solo instances reset for those who wasted their GG and/or pit runs?

P.S DD was down on the over world 2 hours earlier as well... Did you guys even bother actually checking that?
  • ElessedilElessedil United States ✭✭
    y'all got spoiled for the weekend already....only people who donated have the right to whine about it imo.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    3 more hours added. 2 AM, farm up and stop crying again. EME, close this. You did fine this weekend and you did good for fixing that.

PS: No need to reset dungeons, many did it already and it is player's fault that didn't wait couple of minutes for EME's reaction.
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    3 more hours added. 2 AM, farm up and stop crying again. EME, close this. You did fine this weekend and you did good for fixing that.

PS: No need to reset dungeons, many did it already and it is player's fault that didn't wait couple of minutes for EME's reaction.

Most people didn't realize it was shut off early until it was too late and lost a run.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sateva wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Most people didn't realize it was shut off early until it was too late and lost a run.

I know, but they are rewarding as heck, so if they reset for all will kill the purpose, it sucks I get it :confused:
  • HanaHaruHanaHaru
    edited November 2017
    tbh EME did a great job fixing this. They made a mistake and fixed it. You had to admit they responded well this time.