[PC] We will be entering into maintenance downtime on 10/17 at 8am PDT, and have an expected downtime of 3 hours. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/terapcmaintenance

Black Friday?

13»

Comments

• I think this the 1st time that 12k emp doesn't have the best item(which 100 dollars is still a lot but nothing compared to 250)... kinda blows.... speically since it's black Friday in which that's mainly used for high end presents for low cost... speically peasants like me. XD
    Also I think they mainly used it for the elin costune for the price, because spending 250 on 35k worth of emp is kinda nuts. :O
    But I mean hurray for the rich people... ;A;
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will buy the $250 bundle but I think EME should include all the bonuses other amounts give in the $250 bundle besides the costume.

I mean, How many players will spend that amount only for one costume?

I know is a plus in a bundle but only one for a $250 bundle looks lacking.
  • Mieax wrote: »
    I think this the 1st time that 12k emp doesn't have the best item(which 100 dollars is still a lot but nothing compared to 250)... kinda blows.... speically since it's black Friday in which that's mainly used for high end presents for low cost... speically peasants like me. XD
    Also I think they mainly used it for the elin costune for the price, because spending 250 on 35k worth of emp is kinda nuts. :O
    But I mean hurray for the rich people... ;A;

ikr. makes me wonder how much the good rewards are going to cost us in the gifting during Christmas....500 usd for a new flying mount and/or a costume. I have spent hundreds on the game in the past, but I cant bring myself to spend another dime on tera when they keep removing content and refuse to fix the problems that many of us have tried to bring to their attention for years now. also 250 usd is a lot of money to spend on a virtual dress and the emp you buy and the stuff you buy with it, you never own it. its basically renting the costumes and mounts for a high price. maybe if bhs starts bringing back content I would spend again but I highly doubt they will. I have spent more than enough to play tera, so I don't feel bad in not spending again. good luck to those that do buy this week.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    I will buy the $250 bundle but I think EME should include all the bonuses other amounts give in the $250 bundle besides the costume.

I would instantly swipe tbh.... on second thought, im hesitant because it's not pink.
  • ElinUsagi wrote: »

I would instantly swipe tbh.... on second thought, im hesitant because it's not pink.

The other idol outfit is dyeable, but where is it? I guess coming with the gunner patch or later.
  • Idi0ticGeniusIdi0ticGenius ✭✭✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »

The other idol outfit is dyeable, but where is it? I guess coming with the gunner patch or later.

I need that. time to save the 35k EMP for it then.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    JXE5356AKE wrote: »

I need that. time to save the 35k EMP for it then.

To buy loot boxes?

With my luck I would need another 35k EME ._.
  • I for one am looking forward to the sale.

Finally I can get the couple of mounts I've had my eye on, a couple of fashions too and then stash stuff away to sale/give away later.

I thought the Elin Costume is cute but I can live without it. I just want to get my bunny mount, maybe some loot pets, and the wedding dress.

I'm with you, going to get a loot pet and the pink bunbun mount. I liked the new costume, but the gloves killed it for me.