Elin Gunner wait/hangout thread

Comments

• I think there isnt an extreme version of RK9, i've been seeing alot of people puting RK9EM when its says for the dungeon is hardmode......
    it just seems hella misleading. xD
    Also if anyone doesnt know what a extreme mode is.. i suggest to google SCEM.
  • Im coming back to this game after a 10 or so month break and I remember always joking with my friends about how we will get a elin gunner but to see it actually happen? o-O Already got her a asston of costumes and know exactly what she'd look like :D
  • I cant wait, I am still trying to think of a name for her, and yes I am sooo looking forward to the new hairstyle and face! I am obessed with racoons and the like. So, I am so stocked for this!
  • Hi, i'm not going to level up an elin...
    i'm waiting the new content for rk9hm/extreme mode and wipe with my friends hehe XD

I'm not in love for elins...
    what elin gunner is? :sadface:

In my opinion, The Best Gunner is Castanic cause Racial Passive Skill.
    Dirty Fighting - Increases critical hit rate by 1% when you attack a target from behind.
    As dps, you want to push for dmg or for cuteness?
    What if you can get both just playing castanic? :Pogchamp:

but yeah, for the "cuteness & loli" things...
    elin is the best choice... Zzz

Enjoy your elin gunner xD

Crit never was that important on gunner, alas back then, and a 1% makes no difference really.
    Also, there's still ppl biased about elins in 2k18 (almost)? Oh wow.

"Cuteness & loli" for elins, but what about castanics? Shall we say what ppl associate em to? :pensive:
  • MidokuPastaMidokuPasta ✭✭✭✭
    Legit only doing this for the level up event. Will probably get mine to 65 and never touch it again lol
  • Squishbear wrote: »
    What animal is the new tail and ears based on? My name will be prolly depending on it D:
    Looks like a redpanda to me but idk, the tail is too light. Also thought of a raccoon but I'm not sure..

I was thinking red panda, racoon, or leamer.
  • Legit only doing this for the level up event. Will probably get mine to 65 and never touch it again lol

Same lol
  • still dont have a name picked out for my little gunner yet excited to make her though! still need to get my hands on a height changer xD
  • > Maybe has that passive, but elins will undoubtedly have a better hit box and better skate so that'll stamp out the measly 1% crit rate making them most likely push out the most damage
    >
    >
    > Highly unlikely
    >
    >

Iconic
  • Hi, i'm not going to level up an elin...
    i'm waiting the new content for rk9hm/extreme mode and wipe with my friends hehe XD

I'm not in love for elins...
    what elin gunner is? :sadface:

In my opinion, The Best Gunner is Castanic cause Racial Passive Skill.
    Dirty Fighting - Increases critical hit rate by 1% when you attack a target from behind.
    As dps, you want to push for dmg or for cuteness?
    What if you can get both just playing castanic? :Pogchamp:

but yeah, for the "cuteness & loli" things...
    elin is the best choice... Zzz

Enjoy your elin gunner xD

Crit never was that important on gunner, alas back then, and a 1% makes no difference really.
    Also, there's still ppl biased about elins in 2k18 (almost)? Oh wow.

"Cuteness & loli" for elins, but what about castanics? Shall we say what ppl associate em to? :pensive:

The 1% makes a huge difference because burst fire is a crit modifier itself. There's a reason why anyone who wants to min-max gunner plays femcast.
  • Coldara wrote: »
    I like leveling fresh characters, but i don't particularly like Elins. It is quite a conflict.

I will probably Make one and see how it plays.

i used to not like elins but did a ninja and reaper(reaper bc i didnt want to take forever on a elin) love the ninja you just get into the mindset of bad to the bone.
  • What happened to the rainbow version of the bunny footsteps? o:
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPSwise. best Gunner is Casta Fem, I have both HE and Casta and when it comes to Burst Fire, Casta Fem wins. But I picked HE as main gunner on CH cause of animation and I have Casta Fem Archer, and also running stuff that I run doesn't matter much :#