Elin Gunner wait/hangout thread

Comments

• and thats completely stupid... not everyone wanna lvl an elin gunner..even eu got a neutral lvling event for all classes
  • Ofc creating one here.
    Betty.Campbell (reserved) will live on CH, along with my other Elins and Femanis.

Did play on EU and couldn't wait to be finally able to create her on my home server.
    QnBOHtF.png
    Hope I have the most important things for her ready: costumes, pets, mounts and credit card with very high limit.
    Almost forgot ... a lot of cookies and milk are also waiting in guild bank :)

I can't wait to see her Orinoooooooo <3
  • We only have like 30 mins till the servers are supposed to come back online. But, I haven't seen that we are able to download the patch yet. This is sad, because I have slow internet.
  • Texxo wrote: »
    We only have like 30 mins till the servers are supposed to come back online. But, I haven't seen that we are able to download the patch yet. This is sad, because I have slow internet.

im actually pretty plssed at this factor. wtf happened to predownloading!? im moody ! >:C
  • it seems eme just dont rly care about us anymore nowadays.. the webside is so outdated and we getting patches later and later .. even eu has to convert to 3 languages and got the patch 15 days ago .... emes servers are just ..dunno what to say about... hardware migration? = higher ping + lots of problems..
  • News page says that it's live... doesn't that usually mean that the game is up and running? I'm not complaining, just curious if something happened and the server had to go down again or something.
  • JolifinJolifin ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    nope .. server status says all servers still down .. and a predownload isnt aviable yet
  • Fanciful wrote: »
    News page says that it's live... doesn't that usually mean that the game is up and running? I'm not complaining, just curious if something happened and the server had to go down again or something.

news came out early, servers are still under maintenance
  • Jolifin wrote: »
    nope .. server status says all servers still down .. and a predownload isnt aviable yet

is now \o/ finally !
  • Lolitaa wrote: »
    Jolifin wrote: »

is now \o/ finally !

yaaaay \o/
  • TexxoTexxo ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    Jolifin wrote: »

is now \o/ finally !

Never-mind had to restart Steam and the download isn't that big actually.
  • u have to restart launcher
  • patching for me now i think its close to live
  • Yup, tis patching.