Elin Gunner wait/hangout thread

Comments

• LolitaaLolitaa ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Extended maintenance until a date 2 days earlier?!?!

"Tuesday, November 28."
  • TexxoTexxo ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Lolitaa wrote: »
    Extended maintenance until a date 2 days earlier?!?!

"Tuesday, November 28."

LOL whoever wrote that lost their damn mind...
  • Texxo wrote: »
    Great we have to wait another hour...good thing I got patching to do first

Its Enmasse did you expect it to really be up on time they have never made it with a class release on time EVER XD
  • Elinu1Elinu1 Canada ✭✭✭✭
    Wait so unless we can go back in time, server will never be up again
  • maybe they meant december 28 :+1:
  • JoolDeXJoolDeX ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    This is what tera said on twitter. guess ill watch some more netflix to kill some time!

oodIGE9.png
  • The new season of Vikings just launched, 2 episodes ^^
  • Extended maintenance...oh well gives me time to think of a name xD
  • Well, my patch just finished so I don't have to worry about that now at least lol
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone had so much drink last night :p
  • Mieax wrote: »
    I think there isnt an extreme version of RK9, i've been seeing alot of people puting RK9EM when its says for the dungeon is hardmode......
    it just seems hella misleading. xD
    Also if anyone doesnt know what a extreme mode is.. i suggest to google SCEM.

Extreme mode is triggered inside of RK9HM when he does first shield he will spawn adds around room if you interact with them you will trigger Extreme mode if you do not it will stay as RK9HM and not RK9EM.
  • Mieax wrote: »
    I think there isnt an extreme version of RK9, i've been seeing alot of people puting RK9EM when its says for the dungeon is hardmode......
    it just seems hella misleading. xD
    Also if anyone doesnt know what a extreme mode is.. i suggest to google SCEM.

Extreme mode is triggered inside of RK9HM when he does first shield he will spawn adds around room if you interact with them you will trigger Extreme mode if you do not it will stay as RK9HM and not RK9EM.

oooh thank you for makeing sense of it, i really didnt understand, speically when they have it put up as R9EM when on their shinra is HM... ;w; THANK U :- D
  • Would be super nice if the messages were on the server status page rather than just Twitter.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Popo Reaper when?

Ninja Baraka When?
  • AngryRed wrote: »
    Would be super nice if the messages were on the server status page rather than just Twitter.

or they could take the minute it would take to embed a twitter feed into the server status page.