Comments

• LesbianVi wrote: »
    Popo Reaper when?

Ninja Baraka When?

Ninja aman ftw
  • LesbianVi wrote: »
    Popo Reaper when?

Ninja Baraka When?

TERA is truly Misandrist. The men have yet to get a single class release lol.

• hcmxniro wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Popo Reaper when?

Ninja Baraka When?

Well Koreans are perverts so there is that, TERA isn't the only Korean game to do this.
  • hcmxniro wrote: »
    AngryRed wrote: »
    Would be super nice if the messages were on the server status page rather than just Twitter.

or they could take the minute it would take to embed a twitter feed into the server status page.

Bingo...
  • Extended maintenance until noon, get it? High Noon, Gunners ? WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    hcmxniro wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Popo Reaper when?

Ninja Baraka When?

Problem is, High Elf males look like ladies, and also Human Males look dumb, and too much ego for Casta male that you wanna shoot them :p

Well, I am not in male chars anyway, was never :D, Baraka is boring had a priest, I love Popo, very underrated how cute and fun they are, refreshing on each class, and Amani I like cause of demonic figure and their style.

Femani needs texture update on their scales, looks bad specially when you have things at high settings. I gotta get into Tera Dev team, I make Tera super great. and prob delete Elins :#B)

Kidding but will most certainly tweak some stuff about Elins.
  • MaddwolfMaddwolf ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    ELIN Brawler, ELIN Valk, when???? Delete Popo's When???
  • I hope the servers come on soon, I am anxious here and cant wait anymore!
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    Maddwolf wrote: »
    ELIN Brawler, ELIN Valk, when???? Delete Popo's When???

NO. My Popo Priest (who I hardly use cause I hate Priest admittedly) is too cute to be deleted! >:(
  • MaddwolfMaddwolf ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    THis is what Dungeon Runs will be like today......
    https://media.giphy.com/media/lF5bH6enH9F1m/giphy.gif
  • no dont delete the popos they too cute and fat
  • StlexStlex United States ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I'm actually pretty excited for Elin Gunner tbh, a lot more excited than I originally thought I'd be... As much as I love my Castanic Gunner, I just can't get into her for whatever reason.

My only problem is that I can't decide on which name to go with! Also haven't seen the new animal style or face... Very curious though, gonna look that up while the servers are waking up. c:

Edit: OH MY GOSH, that new Elin style is SOOOOOOOO cute!!~ I predict seeing A LOT of these cutiepies today!! ^ 3^
  • ugh now they are extending it another hour!! Come on EME!!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Texxo wrote: »
    ugh now they are extending it another hour!! Come on EME!!

Good torture Elin players, TORTURE THEM EME.

PS: Runs like heck