Elin Gunner wait/hangout thread

Comments

• really!? oh ffs! >:C
  • Texxo wrote: »
    ugh now they are extending it another hour!! Come on EME!!

This is just getting comical. I'm done arguing on here to pass the time, gonna go back to playing Rabi-Ribi while I wait.
    Stlex wrote: »
    I'm actually pretty excited for Elin Gunner tbh, a lot more excited than I originally thought I'd be... As much as I love my Castanic Gunner, I just can't get into her for whatever reason.

My only problem is that I can't decide on which name to go with! Also haven't seen the new animal style or face... Very curious though, gonna look that up while the servers are waking up. c:

Edit: OH MY GOSH, that new Elin style is SOOOOOOOO cute!!~ I predict seeing A LOT of these cutiepies today tomorrow!! ^ 3^

FTFY
  • >3< Can't wait to run around on my new character.. just have to be patient. xD I came back about a week ago and started playing on a fresh mystic but gunner looked so fun I decided to wait for this to really start playing a lot again.
  • Soooo. Who wants to go on watch2gether? We can watch something to kill time.
  • only an elin could cause this extension
  • LesbianVi wrote: »

Good torture Elin players, TORTURE THEM EME.

PS: Runs like heck

uh.....you DON'T get to play neither.....
  • Wake me up when servers go up tomorrow.....................
  • yup extended again, why dont they just put the server offline for 8 straight hours so they can work in peace and quiet instead of a deadline?
  • StlexStlex United States ✭✭
    hcmxniro wrote: »
    Stlex wrote: »
    Edit: OH MY GOSH, that new Elin style is SOOOOOOOO cute!!~ I predict seeing A LOT of these cutiepies today tomorrow!! ^ 3^

FTFY

UGH, thank you, it's MUCH more accurate now... I have to leave in thirty minutes to pick up my spouse from work- was hoping to have my dollbaby at least created by then, but it appears that it'll be waiting until I get back from picking him up now! T_T
  • I am going to take a nap, I have been up 30+ hours and I am getting depressed over a damn game. Cya all when the game comes back online.
  • https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/9xm0k4wpslyjs3e29p come and suffer together.

*patiently waits*
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maddwolf wrote: »
    LesbianVi wrote: »

Good torture Elin players, TORTURE THEM EME.

PS: Runs like heck

uh.....you DON'T get to play neither.....

not in the mood of playing these days, I play only Tera, looking for other RPG games to have lesbians in it. :D 2017 was crap in RPG gaming since ME Andromeda sucked.
  • extended another hour
  • Watch it be extended again to 2 p.m. PST.
  • Fanciful wrote: »
    extended another hour

Well i bet in one hour it will be extended for another hour.