Elin Gunner wait/hangout thread

12345679»

Comments

• ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stlex wrote: »

UGH, thank you, it's MUCH more accurate now... I have to leave in thirty minutes to pick up my spouse from work- was hoping to have my dollbaby at least created by then, but it appears that it'll be waiting until I get back from picking him up now! T_T

unrelated but imo i love hearing about significant others that'll do stuff for each other like pick up one another from work-- most folk these days would whine and complain about doing such a little yet thoughtful chore. vry cute.
  • StlexStlex United States ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Ardire wrote: »
    unrelated but imo i love hearing about significant others that'll do stuff for each other like pick up one another from work-- most folk these days would whine and complain about doing such a little yet thoughtful chore. vry cute.

Lol, well it's just one of those things that has to be done, yanno? I can't just leave him there all night, and I needed the car for grocery shopping today. Just adult things I guess. c: Anyways, I'm gonna go pick him up- he's getting off a bit early today apparently.

Good luck making those new characters and doing the leveling event, everybody!! Hoping to join you all shortly!! ^^

Edit: Words.
  • See adding elins was bad for all Tera player. Just forget elin and open gunner to femani
  • I think Elin Gunner is coming in December.
  • love play tera online <3!!
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lyrio wrote: »
    I think Elin Gunner is coming in December.

yeah, it is December for meh, Gibe EMP EME to meh
  • If they extend the maintenance for 2 more hours, it'll be December for me too ... :#
  • Servers are up early!! Later dudes!!
  • AngryRedAngryRed
    edited November 2017
    Nevermind...
  • Anyone got a buddy up code for AV?
  • ElinLoveElinLove ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, back from a little work and it's 9 pages long...
    Well, here I go for my cutie!
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    LesbianVi wrote: »
    Maddwolf wrote: »

Good torture Elin players, TORTURE THEM EME.

PS: Runs like heck

uh.....you DON'T get to play neither.....

not in the mood of playing these days, I play only Tera, looking for other RPG games to have lesbians in it. :D 2017 was crap in RPG gaming since ME Andromeda sucked.

mass effect andromeda is no so bad it is better than dragon age inquisition

rpg in 2017 is good for me with tales of berseria and atelier firis and divinity original sin 2 and xenoblade 2 and star ocean ;)

• LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    Maddwolf wrote: »

Good torture Elin players, TORTURE THEM EME.

PS: Runs like heck

uh.....you DON'T get to play neither.....

not in the mood of playing these days, I play only Tera, looking for other RPG games to have lesbians in it. :D 2017 was crap in RPG gaming since ME Andromeda sucked.

mass effect andromeda is no so bad it is better than dragon age inquisition

rpg in 2017 is good for me with tales of berseria and atelier firis and divinity original sin 2 and xenoblade 2 and star ocean ;)

Divinity Original Sin II is tab-target crap, I want something like Tera, I hate tab-target. If there is any RPG, real RPG with Tera like combat, then I migth try, couple of games I tried had awful tab-target combat. Dragon age was kinda tolerable tho and Bioware RPG is amazing.