[TERA PC] Summersilk season is here! Pick up Summersilk Robes in the TERA store until August 3. Plus, earn a free Summersilk Robe in our leveling event: https://bit.ly/TERA_summersilk
[TERA Console] To celebrate the launch of the Awakening update, participate in the Awakening Leveling Event! Details: https://bit.ly/awkn_events
[TERA Console] Server maintenance to deploy the v84.03 hotfix is scheduled for 7~11 p.m. PT on Monday, July 13, 2020. This hotfix should improve upon issues with frequent crashes and blue screens. Patch notes: https://bit.ly/v84_03_patch

The little chance for Alice Dress is back? '~'

2»

Comments

• Creamybun wrote: »
    I'd love if they eventually caved and at least gave it out for free if they really don't want people to spend money on something broken.
    :'(

it's hardly about not wanting to sell it
    regardless of the people who want to wear it, it just isn't something the rest of us want to have to see. and it doesn't look good when people in your game are wearing items that glitch out like that. the scarves are already annoying enough
  • Meningitis wrote: »
    Yet another thread about this.
    EME keeps saying no, but everyone wants it super bad. =__=

doesn't matter. EME is superb at not listening to us; their ear protection game is always on point.
  • Naru2008Naru2008 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    hcmxniro wrote: »
    Meningitis wrote: »

doesn't matter. EME is superb at not listening to us; their ear protection game is always on point.

Except this time it's for good reason, regardless what perverts who do want the dress want.

If there's some people who don't want to see it, they shouldn't add it. Simple and to the point.
  • Naru2008 wrote: »

Except this time it's for good reason, regardless what perverts who do want the dress want.

If there's some people who don't want to see it, they shouldn't add it. Simple and to the point.

Because of a bug? Dude, you're playing the game that sells lingerie, [filtered] maid outfits, and devilicious all the time, why does this suddenly send the moral fabric of society crashing down?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017

It makes sense to not sell it while it's bugged though. This is an item that would have been in a loot box so, unless you're really lucky, you are looking at spending quite a bit of cash on a product that doesn't function as it should. Some players might be okay with the weird behavior of the dress but if you're paying a premium for an item then it should work properly.

It's also not just broken for elin. Here's what it looks like on castanic female.
  • hcmxnirohcmxniro ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    StarSprite wrote: »

It makes sense to not sell it while it's bugged though. This is an item that would have been in a loot box so, unless you're really lucky, you are looking at spending quite a bit of cash on a product that doesn't function as it should. Some players might be okay with the weird behavior of the dress but if you're paying a premium for an item then it should work properly.

I guess it just strikes me as odd that they care so much when they regularly release costumes that outright replace femani legs and have no tail holes for the elins, leading to seriously horrific clipping issues with the right tails. They're perfectly OK with doing that, they're fine with the scarves that regularly shoot off into infinity, but this is where they draw the line? I don't buy it, sorry.
  • hcmxniro wrote: »
    Naru2008 wrote: »

Because of a bug? Dude, you're playing the game that sells lingerie, [filtered] maid outfits, and devilicious all the time, why does this suddenly send the moral fabric of society crashing down?

the "moral fabric of society" crashing down? what even?
  • StarSpriteStarSprite ✭✭✭✭

I guess it just strikes me as odd that they care so much when they regularly release costumes that outright replace femani legs and have no tail holes for the elins, leading to seriously horrific clipping issues with the right tails. They're perfectly OK with doing that, they're fine with the scarves that regularly shoot off into infinity, but this is where they draw the line? I don't buy it, sorry.
    They've published things that changed how castanics look, too. If the clipping looks too weird, I dont buy it but it's not really a bug. Clipping and femani legs are just laziness.

The only reason why the scarves stay (I'm guessing, it is odd to allow one but not the other) is because the bug isn't consistent and you can get it to stop by greeting the person wearing it or having them take it off and put it back on. The dress is consistently buggy. It doesn't matter what you do, it still goes all over the place.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭

They've published things that changed how castanics look, too. If the clipping looks too weird, I dont buy it but it's not really a bug. Clipping and femani legs are just laziness.

The only reason why the scarves stay (I'm guessing, it is odd to allow one but not the other) is because the bug isn't consistent and you can get it to stop by greeting the person wearing it or having them take it off and put it back on. The dress is consistently buggy. It doesn't matter what you do, it still goes all over the place.

The scarves go all over the place, the dress doesn't. It just swirls around the char and is extremely easy to ignore because it does go spastic all over your screen.
  • ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    kubitoid wrote: »
    its not a bug. its intentional ppl wake up

Even if it is a lie I would rather believe this sentence from you than others.
  • edited November 2017

Because every single time EME does a live stream where they're trying to attract new players, there'll be some ****s forcing elin upskirts center screen just to be annoying. That's why, as a publisher responsible for marketing TERA, you'd draw the line there, even though it means giving up potential sales.
This discussion has been closed.