[VK/PP] Mew's art café ☆*。☆゚ (・♡・)

BEPCutd.png
jWGs21K.gif
(。・ω・。) Current commission progress

WOZKXJY.gif
Hello there!! You can call me Mew.
Thread is outdated and I will remake it once I'm open for a new batch of commissions by next year!!

ヾ(^ヮ^)ノ If you wanna continue to see my art, I upload at:

DeviantART
Twitter
Instagram
Carrd.co for more places I’m at

HOJxw92.gif
(^-^✿) TERA COMMISSIONS ARCHIVE:
zlDqjmX.png
Ke44fRj.png
W841mD5.png
sLckR2B.png
Wh9WC54.gif
EskGbRH.png
MQbyNiG.png
HxIVxsh.png
CyKkGs9.png
1WW4mgo.png
9cjVwAt.png
vRo7nXV.png
9u11qny.png
EvjQtlh.png
zw31ibp.gif
59F8X40.gif
ACeQ6NY.gif
q8gmEb0.png

PlOHPwu.gif
(*^-^*)Thank you to everyone who has commissioned me this year and for all of your support ♥

Comments

• Your art is beautiful and you are a great person thank you for blessing my life with your lovely personality and for all the artwork you've done and are doing for me!!! Highly recommended you won't regret commissioning her!!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Yarinu wrote: »
    Your art is beautiful and you are a great person thank you for blessing my life with your lovely personality and for all the artwork you've done and are doing for me!!! Highly recommended you won't regret commissioning her!!

;w; i'm gonna crai you're so sweet thank you so so much, THANK U FOR BLESSING MAH LIFE TOO WITH SO MUCH SWEETNESS CUTE CHARACTERS AND MORE
  • Sent you a friend request on Discord idk if you are still online but if no one has offered for the elite voucher spot I'd like to have it ^^!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Sent you a friend request on Discord idk if you are still online but if no one has offered for the elite voucher spot I'd like to have it ^^!

adding now! uwu
  • I thought I recognized your art, you've improved so much! I'll be dipping back here sometime to grab some more lovely art from you. <3
  • FeenoxFeenox ✭✭✭
    i commissioned a pixel doll from her, she is lovely and the quality of her work is A+ such a nice gal :3
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Lewdshi wrote: »
    I thought I recognized your art, you've improved so much! I'll be dipping back here sometime to grab some more lovely art from you. <3

lewdshi!! i'm so happy that you still remember my art, yours has always been so lovely!! thank you so much ;n;
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Feenox wrote: »
    i commissioned a pixel doll from her, she is lovely and the quality of her work is A+ such a nice gal :3

thank you so much fee ♥ ;v;
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lulupon Glad to see you opened again! Saving to get another commission from you :) would be the 3rd one! I left a special gift for the "other" person in the last thread! Keep up the amazing work!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    @lulupon Glad to see you opened again! Saving to get another commission from you :) would be the 3rd one! I left a special gift for the "other" person in the last thread! Keep up the amazing work!

hello dear!! ahh, whenever you'd like!! would be flattered to draw such cute characters again. i saw and i LOVED your gift hahaha :3 thank you so much for the support ;w;
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ♡ something to update the thread with! a little chibi i made for my boyfriend, testing out new simpler chibi styles. :3
    HlzUqBV.png
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm amazed that's a simpler style, it's cute af and you can still see all the care for the little details like the frill on the top of the stockings. i weep internally cause i don't play on TR/AV but i wish you luck in your business!!!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    i'm amazed that's a simpler style, it's cute af and you can still see all the care for the little details like the frill on the top of the stockings. i weep internally cause i don't play on TR/AV but i wish you luck in your business!!!

you're so nice, thank you so much!!! not sure if that helps but i'm considering hopping over to CH to level for fun and take commissions there ;w; eventually!!
  • ~(QoQ~) <3 Yes, please do. I never commented on your previous thread bc I couldn't afford paypal at the time and I'm on CH, but I'm a fan of your style. I'd love to have some art by you ~(QwQ~)
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Firian wrote: »
    ~(QoQ~) <3 Yes, please do. I never commented on your previous thread bc I couldn't afford paypal at the time and I'm on CH, but I'm a fan of your style. I'd love to have some art by you ~(QwQ~)

you're so sweet!! uwu i am willing to take CH commishes if you guys are comfortable enough trading to a lvl 1 or lvl 22 character!!