TERA PC will have a maintenance on Thursday, December 14 from 8 to 10 a.m. PST.

[PP/TR/AV/CH] ♡ mochi's art shop ♡(^³^)♪

BEPCutd.png
jWGs21K.gif
(。・ω・。) commission status

WOZKXJY.gif
hello! you can call me vi or mochi. i'm here to offer chibis, pixel dolls, and the usual half/fullbodies for cash and gold.
i'm only comfortable drawing females. but it doesn't have to be TERA related only, i can do characters from other games, OCs, etc...
how to order art from me? please message me on discord/forums with the form provided in this thread! uwu
i can also accept items from my whishlist as part of the payment, click me to see wishlist.
PayPal commissions will always have priority.

bCpHIju.gif
ヾ(^ヮ^)ノ where to contact me?

discord: nimu☆ねむ#9375
e-mail: 0450am@gmail.com
deviantART
tumblr

ktMZccO.gif
please keep in mind that prices are PER character!
samples from newest to oldest. more will be added as i progress on works.

colored skeches / full body (90k ♥ $23 USD) half body (60k ♥ $17 USD):
panatxy_by_mochiemo-dbqelvo.png
asdaaa_by_mochiemo-dbppj8e.png8sRZk7L.png
Ntesm6M.png

pixel babies (90k ♥ $23 USD): boucing/sparkles are optional
RFELGs6.gifi5VqxsZ.gifzw31ibp.gifUbBkUtE.gif59F8X40.gifACeQ6NY.gifyGQrc3v.gifAHNXyhw.gif

new! mochi babies (95k ♥ $25 USD):
HlzUqBV.png

half body (170k ♥ $55 USD):
oJeKRUb.png]

full body (220k ♥ $75 USD):
q8gmEb0.pngFVjv94h.png3lq7RW5.png

HOJxw92.gif
(^-^✿)commission information
my style tends to change from time to time, since I like to experiment and try out new things. if you, however, want your commission drawn in a specific style, please do not hesitate to ask!
weapons can be done for a small extra.
both SFW & NSFW can be done.
art pieces usually come as transparent .PNGs or with simple backgrounds.
if you got any questions, feel free to contact me whenever!
(✿^-^) T.O.S
do NOT send payment until commission has been approved!
payment should be received before I start working.
both buyer and artist may cancel the commission if needed before the payment is received.
commissioned pieces are for the buyer’s personal use only, and not for commercial usage.
buyer will receive the full file with no watermark. a smaller, watermarked version will be posted online.
complex characters/weapons will have a small extra.
do NOT claim my art as yours!
each commission can take up to 2/3 weeks at most.

PlOHPwu.gif
(*^-^*)form
commission type: [full body/cheebs/pixel baby…]
commission preferences: [please specify if you want anything in particular]
payment type: [PayPal/gold/items]
e-mail: [if paying with PayPal]
character references: [clear images, front/side/face close]
character personality: [just a few words. e.g.: sad/shy/cheerful]
extras: [weapons/etc]

Comments

• Your art is beautiful and you are a great person thank you for blessing my life with your lovely personality and for all the artwork you've done and are doing for me!!! Highly recommended you won't regret commissioning her!!
  • luluponlulupon ✭✭✭
    Yarinu wrote: »
    Your art is beautiful and you are a great person thank you for blessing my life with your lovely personality and for all the artwork you've done and are doing for me!!! Highly recommended you won't regret commissioning her!!

;w; i'm gonna crai you're so sweet thank you so so much, THANK U FOR BLESSING MAH LIFE TOO WITH SO MUCH SWEETNESS CUTE CHARACTERS AND MORE
  • Sent you a friend request on Discord idk if you are still online but if no one has offered for the elite voucher spot I'd like to have it ^^!
  • luluponlulupon ✭✭✭
    Sent you a friend request on Discord idk if you are still online but if no one has offered for the elite voucher spot I'd like to have it ^^!

adding now! uwu
  • I thought I recognized your art, you've improved so much! I'll be dipping back here sometime to grab some more lovely art from you. <3
  • i commissioned a pixel doll from her, she is lovely and the quality of her work is A+ such a nice gal :3
  • luluponlulupon ✭✭✭
    Lewdshi wrote: »
    I thought I recognized your art, you've improved so much! I'll be dipping back here sometime to grab some more lovely art from you. <3

lewdshi!! i'm so happy that you still remember my art, yours has always been so lovely!! thank you so much ;n;
  • luluponlulupon ✭✭✭
    Feenox wrote: »
    i commissioned a pixel doll from her, she is lovely and the quality of her work is A+ such a nice gal :3

thank you so much fee ♥ ;v;
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    @lulupon Glad to see you opened again! Saving to get another commission from you :) would be the 3rd one! I left a special gift for the "other" person in the last thread! Keep up the amazing work!
  • luluponlulupon ✭✭✭
    Zoknahal wrote: »
    @lulupon Glad to see you opened again! Saving to get another commission from you :) would be the 3rd one! I left a special gift for the "other" person in the last thread! Keep up the amazing work!

hello dear!! ahh, whenever you'd like!! would be flattered to draw such cute characters again. i saw and i LOVED your gift hahaha :3 thank you so much for the support ;w;
  • luluponlulupon ✭✭✭
    ♡ something to update the thread with! a little chibi i made for my boyfriend, testing out new simpler chibi styles. :3
    HlzUqBV.png
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    i'm amazed that's a simpler style, it's cute af and you can still see all the care for the little details like the frill on the top of the stockings. i weep internally cause i don't play on TR/AV but i wish you luck in your business!!!
  • luluponlulupon ✭✭✭
    Ardire wrote: »
    i'm amazed that's a simpler style, it's cute af and you can still see all the care for the little details like the frill on the top of the stockings. i weep internally cause i don't play on TR/AV but i wish you luck in your business!!!

you're so nice, thank you so much!!! not sure if that helps but i'm considering hopping over to CH to level for fun and take commissions there ;w; eventually!!
  • ~(QoQ~) <3 Yes, please do. I never commented on your previous thread bc I couldn't afford paypal at the time and I'm on CH, but I'm a fan of your style. I'd love to have some art by you ~(QwQ~)
  • luluponlulupon ✭✭✭
    Firian wrote: »
    ~(QoQ~) <3 Yes, please do. I never commented on your previous thread bc I couldn't afford paypal at the time and I'm on CH, but I'm a fan of your style. I'd love to have some art by you ~(QwQ~)

you're so sweet!! uwu i am willing to take CH commishes if you guys are comfortable enough trading to a lvl 1 or lvl 22 character!!