[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[VK/PP] Mew's art café ☆*。☆゚ (・♡・)

Comments

• mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    now open on CH.(=´∇`=)
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    this is the best news of my life ;v; could i reserve a fullbody colored sketch, gold payment on ch?
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Xeiryl wrote: »
    this is the best news of my life ;v; could i reserve a fullbody colored sketch, gold payment on ch?

;3; YES DEAR i'll save you a spot!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    waitlist is full! thank you everyone. :3
  • aww, it filled up so fast :c
    Well, nvm XP that just means more time to decide what would I ask for, since I take ages to make up my mind n.n I'll keep an eye on your thread to ask for a spot when you open next :3
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Firian wrote: »
    aww, it filled up so fast :c
    Well, nvm XP that just means more time to decide what would I ask for, since I take ages to make up my mind n.n I'll keep an eye on your thread to ask for a spot when you open next :3

aww! yes, no worries! you can always save a spot next time :3
  • :3 thanks! I'll make sure to have clear what I want by then~
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    small update: if you want to know in what stage i am at on your commission, you can check out the link under commission status!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ♡ smol break, and a new sample for half body colored sketches ^-^
    8sRZk7L.png
  • InoraInora ✭✭✭
    Pls add me to ur wait list if you can! ;-;
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Inora wrote: »
    Pls add me to ur wait list if you can! ;-;

yeshuu
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ sketch commission for @Xeiryl ! (◡‿◡✿)
    EvjQtlh.png
  • XeirylXeiryl ✭✭✭
    lulupon wrote: »
    ★ sketch commission for @Xeiryl ! (◡‿◡✿)
    EvjQtlh.png

so beautiful TwT
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ♡ wanted to update with another piece i made for my boyfriend as a gift, but i'm not sure if i can post it so click me uvu
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    my boyfriend was a sweetheart and got me an idol costume but i'm still willing to accept it in exchange for art~♥