[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[VK/PP] Mew's art café ☆*。☆゚ (・♡・)

Comments

• mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    late christmas gift! (ミㅇ ༝ ㅇミ)
    QSmmxUz.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    since it's over, thought i'd share my entry for contest in here. ( ^ ^) congrats to all the winners~
    YOn4rvF.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ♡ quickly experimented a bit today with a new style and my brawler, inspired in some aspects by an artist named Okyi! if anyone is interested in this kind of art style for future commissions, let me know~
    bH44ukS.gif
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ sketch commission for @Kitsubii ! (=◕ᆽ◕ฺ=)
    9u11qny.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ mochi commission for Bobbuz ! (=^ ◡ ^=)
    vRo7nXV.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Margarethe wrote: »
    @mewsu
    Gorgeous art as usual.

thank you lots~:3
  • Hi! If your commissions are open, may I order some? (╯✧▽✧)╯
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Meribel wrote: »
    Hi! If your commissions are open, may I order some? (╯✧▽✧)╯

hello!!!! ♡ my commissions are closed atm since i have a really big workload. but since you added me on discord, i can let you know when i'm open again if you wish~(=^ ◡ ^=) ty lots for the interest!!!
  • Thank you!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    hello everyone~(๑´ﻌ`๑)
    just making a little update here.
    i've been dealing with a lot of stress and pressure lately and it's affecting my physical health.
    this being said, commissions will re-open in May unless i'm able to do it sooner.

YES. i am working to finish everyone's piece! so don't worry. and i apologize for the wait.

i hope you guys can understand... thanks to everyone who has commissioned me so far~❤

w5Wf5uK.gif
  • Time to set my alarm clocks to May.
  • Squishies wrote: »
    Time to set my alarm clocks to May.

Fight me squish, I'll race you to the slots.
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    @Squishies / @Meribel you guys are so lovely (=´∇`=) definitely would love to draw for you once i re-open~
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ☆*。☆゚i know this is a thread meant for my art, but i wanted to showcase the beautiful art my boyfriend has given me today to celebrate our seven months anniversary. he drew my ninja in the cutest way possible! (๑╹ᆺ╹)/ i wanted to share with you guys the lovely artwork he does because it means a lot to me! i'm so happy and i love him very much (⊃◜v◝⊂) ☆゚。*☆
    vYntF4e.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    my thread is back! (=^ ◡ ^=)