[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[VK/PP] Mew's art café ☆*。☆゚ (・♡・)

Comments

• MwuMwu ✭✭
    Welcome back! \o/
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Mwu wrote: »
    Welcome back! \o/

thank you honeybun~
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ took a break from my big commissions to finish a tiny one, with some small buns for muh lovely @Oppabo ~(^・ω・^✿)
    9cjVwAt.png
  • OppaboOppabo ✭✭✭
    mewsu wrote: »
    ★ took a break from my big commissions to finish a tiny one, with some small buns for muh lovely @Oppabo ~(^・ω・^✿)
    9cjVwAt.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAA ILOVE YOU SM I CANT HAVE ENOUGH OF UR ART SENPIE---- <3
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Oppabo wrote: »
    AAAAAAAAAAAAA ILOVE YOU SM I CANT HAVE ENOUGH OF UR ART SENPIE---- <3

(=✪ᆽ✪=) ILY MIKUWUWU

• MwuMwu ✭✭
    This is sooo adorable! You are master chibbiest! Chibbier? Chibitizer. You have me trying to make them too now. <3<3
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Mwu wrote: »
    This is sooo adorable! You are master chibbiest! Chibbier? Chibitizer. You have me trying to make them too now. <3<3

you're so cute! i'm glad you like them and i'm sure your chibis will end up being the most adorable~♥
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    edited March 2018
    one big commission down! this was done for Bubbles, as a gift for Sushi~it was a fun experiment and a challenge, tried new coloring styles and i'm proud of what it turned out to be. i'm not used to doing furniture or backgrounds in general, but i think it came out alright~ (=´∇`=)
    SErj5Ri.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ finished a very colorful soft mochi for @CandyMomoko ~(^・ω・^❁)
    1WW4mgo.png
  • DokibunDokibun ✭✭✭✭
    hi stop being perfect k thanks
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Dokibun wrote: »
    hi stop being perfect k thanks

d'aw, i'm super far from being perfect~but thank you!
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    thought i'd do a small update to show a pixel i have done for an Easter themed event we had over a TERA art discord. this was for @Evell ~:3 been hard to work while packing stuffs and being sick but still fighting!

DyIkpqA.gif
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ finished a group picture for @Yarinu ! finally able to get back to working normally after moving to a new place and trying to get a new rig to work ~( ´•︵•` )~

CyKkGs9.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ couple of mochis for the sweet @Palochi , loved drawing these cute babies (*・∀・*)

HxIVxsh.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    bonbon bonbon bonbon
    oSOwYx0.png