[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

[VK/PP] Mew's art café ☆*。☆゚ (・♡・)

Comments

• mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ another mochi for @Palochi (・♡・)

MQbyNiG.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ a simple colored full body that i finished today! was fun drawing this pair of cute, snuggly elins~ (=´ᆺ`=)

EskGbRH.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ pixel chibi commission for @Oppabo ~was my first time coloring butterfly wings and i'm very pleased with the result! new hairstyle was a challenge but pretty fun to pixel ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Wh9WC54.gif
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ simple colored full body for @CornishRex of her super cute human~she was really fun to draw and just one of the prettiest human females ever! ;~;

sLckR2B.png
  • CornishRexCornishRex ✭✭✭✭✭
    mewsu wrote: »
    ★ simple colored full body for @CornishRex of her super cute human~she was really fun to draw and just one of the prettiest human females ever! ;~;

sLckR2B.png

:heart::heart::heart: I'm in love
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    CornishRex wrote: »
    :heart::heart::heart: I'm in love

I'm so glad that you liked it~; A;
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    As a small commission break I decided to experiment with bust shots :3 I like how they came out even though they're not super detailed~

hRKkFdl.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    u4HjIGb.gifHello guys!~I'm making a small update to announce that until further notice I am not taking any more slots. (◞‸◟;) I need a small break to work on other stuff... I hope that those who were interested in commissioning me can understand! I appreciate the interest a lot already but I really need a break after finishing my workload. However I'll make a small post here as soon as I'm ready and reopen for anyone that's still interested. Thank you everyone who has commissioned me so far~(ꈍᴗꈍ) ♡
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ♡ Wanted to update the thread with some art that I can finally post, as it's my boyfriend and I's first year anniversary~This is my gift for him, and I really like how it turned out! (ミⓛᆽⓛミ)s7GGVWM.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ Since I can't post it here, I just finished this very soft NSFW commission~
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ★ Half body commission for @Margarethe ~
    W841mD5.png
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ♡ Small quick pixel I did yesterday as a break of my boyfriend's priest~
    ZFiFsGP.gif
  • My queen....perfect art is perfect <3
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    Oppabo wrote: »
    My queen....perfect art is perfect <3

♥ Thank you so much angel ♥
  • mewsumewsu ✭✭✭
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Here's a commission done as a gift to @Nenixa from @Margarethe , who wishes you a Happy Birthday! ゚。・*.゚☆
    ☆゚.*・。゚ Sending you the best wishes and hoping you have an amazing day! ゚。・*.゚☆
    Ke44fRj.png