[TERA PC & Console] En Masse is closing, but TERA lives on! We will continue to support TERA PC (NA) and TERA Console until services are transferred. Our Service Moving Info page is now live here: https://bit.ly/tera_service_moving

Elin Gunner 65 rewards

PzfEkPM.png

Rest of the rewards from 1-60 are kinda meh, there's 7 days of elite in the level 20(?) box, 20 feasts (the ones with lamb), 15 day travel journal/atlas, and some goddess blessings, not much else of worth.

Although not surprising, still kinda sad to see how lackluster our rewards are compared to EU which got a permanent elin foostep and a full set of frostmetal equipment when reaching 65 on elin gunner.
While rare nocs are nice they aren't really useful for low gear players, and talents are nice but the cost of gearing to frostmetal is so absurd not many would bother gearing their elin gunner unless they really like the class.

Also really wish crystalbinds and HP potions would stop getting jammed into literally everything, complete crystalbinds are already insanely cheap and mostly useless for most people but regular, one-time-use crystalbinds are just a slap in the face to be labelled as an "event reward".

Comments

• 9RA7AY6NK79RA7AY6NK7 ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    "a permanent elin foostep and a full set of frostmetal equipment when reaching 65 on elin gunner." on EU?!

Eme explain pls :angry:

But seriously though, what the hell is up with the one time use crystalbind as an EVENT REWARD. That sure is a slap on the face lol.
  • TWMagimayTWMagimay ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    The footstep is not part of the gunner event, it's a separate login event. Also, EU doesn't get the perma pink costumes and there's no free 7 day elite either.
  • the footsteps cost around 400k on TR, and thats just for the elins one.
  • Also reward applies to 1 Elin Gunner, create 1 more and u get nothing onward (some play on multiple servers, so if reward can repeat on different server it might worth to have another Elin Gunner)
  • Who needs those potions, crystalbinds(!!!AGAIN this [email protected]!!!) nocteniums and goddess blessings?
    Are you seriously thinking someone will lvl char just to get what they can buy?
    Whoever decided this is either living in dreams or (which is more real) keeps thinking of players as of idiots that will eat all any way.
    Now I understand why there is no any information about what you get from boxes - because its not rewarding.
  • TexxoTexxo ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Who needs those potions, crystalbinds(!!!AGAIN this [email protected]!!!) nocteniums and goddess blessings?
    Are you seriously thinking someone will lvl char just to get what they can buy?
    Whoever decided this is either living in dreams or (which is more real) keeps thinking of players as of idiots that will eat all any way.
    Now I understand why there is no any information about what you get from boxes - because its not rewarding.

Also, I have elite status so the nocteniums and crystal binds are kind of useless for me. The only good thing you get from this event is more gold, a mount and a costume. Everything else sucks. I kind of wish we got the cherry blossom flying wolf mount like they did in Ktera instead of the snowdrift mount though.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    Texxo wrote: »
    Also, I have elite status so the nocteniums and crystal binds are kind of useless for me. The only good thing you get from this event is more gold, a mount and a costume. Everything else sucks. I kind of wish we got the cherry blossom flying wolf mount like they did in Ktera instead of the snowdrift mount though.

a relatively new mount that actually flies? nah, we don't deserve that. instead we get a non-flying, non-regen, generic 280 speed mount that's been in the game for... what.... 5 years now? more?

i'm extra salty cause an account bound snowdrift was the first purchase i ever made in this game all those years ago ecks dee
  • A frost set seems like too good of a reward to me, like do you need your butt wiped for you as well? as for the crystal binds yea those are worthless they should just be removed from the game cause I'm tired of dropping them
  • @Spacecats explain why our incentives and rewards are trash compared to eu, 99% of the time nowadays, please.
  • LesbianViLesbianVi ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Primmyyy wrote: »
    @Spacecats explain why our incentives and rewards are trash compared to eu, 99% of the time nowadays, please.

Go visit EU and try to get mats we get here like candies.

PS: You don't like NA, go play on EU, worse ping? Well you get 99% better rewards, right?

PSS: 5-15 hours game play, easy work with doing Vanguards and people want full Frostmetal because they just level an Elin to 65? Pathetic.
  • Crystalbinds and pots sucks anyway.
  • Ardire wrote: »
    Texxo wrote: »

a relatively new mount that actually flies? nah, we don't deserve that. instead we get a non-flying, non-regen, generic 280 speed mount that's been in the game for... what.... 5 years now? more?

i'm extra salty cause an account bound snowdrift was the first purchase i ever made in this game all those years ago ecks dee

Its also dumb that we get a temp pink will suit and a temp pink arcannon costume set, then at 65 we get the perm version. Why not just give the perm version all together?
  • If we get free Frost just for leveling up I'd [filtered] unistall. Eme, please don't turn into Gameforge. I may not be happy with 90% of the choices you make or the way you handle stuff, but at least NA has standards. EU also handed out Ambush back when it was BiS, it's [filtered]. And those of you advocating for this... consider the backlash most of the players would have after they worked for something and joe blow gets a free ride.
  • I like the rewards that we get.