December Battleground Calendar

Waiting on the graphic to finish the news post, but in the meantime here's the schedule for the next few days:

Dec 1: Corsairs' Stronghold
Dec 2: Champions' Skyring
Dec 3: Corsairs' Stronghold

Rewards are slightly updated. Winning a BG gives you a shot at:

Emerald x1
Titan's Fire x4
Titan's Peace x4
Titan's Earth x4
Titan's Storm x4

Comments

• can you PLEASE remove those current jackpots? The titans fire and peace are literally outdated content. They are about 1g on the broker.
  • You guys should brainstorm better at evaluating what exactly a "jackpot" is, much of the old jackpots were much better in gold value, and gold was worth a lot more back then. Now, the highest value on that list is one emerald, and instead of that I could run low tier IOD on brand new, fresh 65 alts and make more money than getting a jackpot from a BG. Please improve them, please, don't make it crazy, just improve it.
  • ArdireArdire ✭✭✭✭✭
    "slightly updated"

LMAAAAAAAAAAAAO
  • It wouldn't hurt to add diamonds as part of the jackpot.
  • Fezoh wrote: »
    You guys should brainstorm better at evaluating what exactly a "jackpot" is, much of the old jackpots were much better in gold value, and gold was worth a lot more back then. Now, the highest value on that list is one emerald, and instead of that I could run low tier IOD on brand new, fresh 65 alts and make more money than getting a jackpot from a BG. Please improve them, please, don't make it crazy, just improve it.

I made thread about this about 2 weeks ago that more or less didn't get any views in the suggestion section of the forums. I would like to, shamelessly, plug that thread in here and encourage you to contribute to the thread. Hopefully if the thread gets some traction, as a community we can actually brainstorm on some ideas and bring some life back to PvP

Link to suggestion thread: https://forums.enmasse.com/tera/discussion/19000/changes-to-pvp-battlegrounds-rewards-jackpot-revamp#latest
  • I just got around to starting to play tera again, and wanted to play CS. NO ONE is playing cs right now despite it being a jackpot day, instead ppl are just doing FWC runs.

What happened to the worthwhile jackpots of three months ago? Those were items that only dropped in mid-high tier dungeons, mats for BiS gear, etc. You know, things that people actually bought and used. These new jackpots aren't even close to what they were then.
  • BorsucBorsuc ✭✭✭
    Halrath wrote: »
    Rewards are slightly updated.
    What's updated? All I see is still the same trash "jackpot".
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Emerald x3. Essence. Double BG boxes. Entropic Tokens.

That'd be worth queuing for. Not sure why they are so against Essence games. Its not a tradeable material so its not going to do much if anything to the economy and it would give a way for actual PvP players to get them. The random boxes are not a good source and everyone knows it.

PvE players aren't forced to do PvP. Not sure why PvP players are forced to do PvE.

Their jackpot feels more like a kick in the teeth.
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    I couldn't agree more.. when I saw the titan's as rewards .. I was like WTH is this? First and foremost not everyone in here has master etching profession.. This only appeases a certain percentage of people in the game.. It has to be the worst jackpot rewards i've seen.. What happened to the entropic boxes? I'd much rather have an entropic box over these titan's that I can pay a few measly gold on the broker for..

This explains how out of tune the Enmasse staff is when it comes to their own game and what items are good and what the players want. ENMASSE can we PVP players be rewarded equally to that of someone who goes into a PVE dungeon? We spend 20-30 minutes in a battleground around the same time it would take to complete a dungeon. Why should PVP players be forced to play PVE content when PVE players are not forced to play PVP content?!?!?
  • ToxicDemiseToxicDemise ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Vunak wrote: »
    Emerald x3. Essence. Double BG boxes. Entropic Tokens.

That'd be worth queuing for. Not sure why they are so against Essence games. Its not a tradeable material so its not going to do much if anything to the economy and it would give a way for actual PvP players to get them. The random boxes are not a good source and everyone knows it.

PvE players aren't forced to do PvP. Not sure why PvP players are forced to do PvE.

Their jackpot feels more like a kick in the teeth.

LOL I read your comment after i posted my own.. Totally on board with your reward suggestion, and it's funny how we both feel the same way about the PVE/PVP content. I am sure the entire PVP community could agree..
  • Since I do etchings I don't mind these jackpots but I'd like to see more. These are really only useful to etching masters, and those aiming for level IV etchings and jewelry etchings. If a few more things were added, things that other people who aren't etch master could use, it would have more people running the battle grounds and make more people happy. But I think these means of gaining titan's storm/earth/fire/peace make them more available to people like myself. otherwise the only way is drops in dungeons, if we're lucky to get it on the pick up, and running the IoD bams for tokens to get them. With how many are needed to make a pure, 9, and then how many pures are needed to make a vivid, 12, and then how many to make a lucid it gets expensive in terms of how many titan's fire/earth/storm/earth are needed. This does help but it only helps a small group of people.
  • What is today's jackpot?
  • we were told about the first 3 days.... its December 5th... are y'all still working on the calendar?
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    I mean does it really matter with these Jackpot rewards. Its pretty clear mEME doesn't really give a [filtered] about PvP
  • Can we get an idea on at least today and the next two days? I mean we're two days behind. The prizes, to most, aren't that great but I'm working on collecting the titan's items as I need them for etching. So for me I wouldn't mind running in order to get some.