December Battleground Calendar

2»

Comments

• ChidoChido ✭✭✭
    Hell just make it 3 emeralds at least
  • DISLIKE !!
    Thanks for again not listening to pvpers....
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Lol you guys actually went through with these "jackpots" for an entire month. You guys are a complete joke, stop spitting on your PvP community.

For those wondering since mEME seems to be to busy to actually post the calendar in their PvP thread here:

http://tera.enmasse.com/news/posts/december-battleground-jackpot-calendar

Calender_DEC.jpg
  • I wonder if they actually look at the feedback from the community when it comes to BG jackpot rewards.
  • Why is grid the bg two saturdays in a row? It gives trash rewards from last patch, and isnt even worth queing.
  • The idea of the battleground jackpot calendar has become obsolete. I pvp all the time, and this is the first month I didn't even bother looking for the calendar . Its not because I dislike the rewards, but because it takes hours for anything except FWC. FWC isn't tera's best battleground either, so that is disappointing ay. Plus the atmosphere has become something out of lord of the flies.
  • VunakVunak ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    sludeater wrote: »
    The idea of the battleground jackpot calendar has become obsolete. I pvp all the time, and this is the first month I didn't even bother looking for the calendar . Its not because I dislike the rewards, but because it takes hours for anything except FWC. FWC isn't tera's best battleground either, so that is disappointing ay. Plus the atmosphere has become something out of lord of the flies.

The reason FWC pops is because a large part of the community do actually think its the best BG, hence its own discord channel. Just saying.