The changes to the elin gunner leveling box are extremely unfair.

13»

Comments

  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    vkobe wrote: »
    what i supposed to do ? let the box rot in my ninja inventory ? you what will you do with a box you cant move or delete from your inventory ? i will love to know


    yes it is so easy for you because with luck you didnt claim it with the wrong character or you didnt log to tera some minutes after the maintenance ending, so bless your good stars to log to tera some hours after the maintenance and after than so many people complaint about this problem if nobody complaint you would do the same mistake than us, so dont be so proud or happy, without us to complaint about this problem shortly after the maintenance, you would be in the same [filtered] than us
    I'm not proud or happy and well before you few stuffed up and started complaining (actually with in minutes of the first maint for the new gunner) I had one on CH with the box , and one on FF
    and I suppose what you could have done is like ive seen you suggest to others is submit a ticket
    besides how long now you been on tera and you still make noob mistakes like this
  • CassandraTRCassandraTR ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    tisnotme wrote: »
    I'm not proud or happy and well before you few stuffed up and started complaining (actually with in minutes of the first maint for the new gunner) I had one on CH with the box , and one on FF
    and I suppose what you could have done is like ive seen you suggest to others is submit a ticket
    besides how long now you been on tera and you still make noob mistakes like this

    The reason I posted it within minutes is because CERTAIN LOOT BOXES WERE MADE UNTRADEABLE. That sincerely screws with the emp market. It affects EME's bottom line. No one is buying loot boxes that you can't sell. It needed to be posted ASAP.

    So instead of calling people idiots and noobs, how about you just be quiet.
    and in the past when new class was released we got gifts in our mail after we reach specific level, it was first time they directly put the box in item claim

    This is correct. In past events (gunner, brawler, ninja) you could get the cosmetic items on each character every time you made a new one. This time they made it one box period. That is incredibly shortsided and they had to do more work to fix it instead of just doing it the old way the first time. Now there are a backlog of tickets for boxes that have been opened or deleted.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    vkobe wrote: »
    what i supposed to do ? let the box rot in my ninja inventory ? you what will you do with a box you cant move or delete from your inventory ? i will love to know


    yes it is so easy for you because with luck you didnt claim it with the wrong character or you didnt log to tera some minutes after the maintenance ending, so bless your good stars to log to tera some hours after the maintenance and after than so many people complaint about this problem if nobody complaint you would do the same mistake than us, so dont be so proud or happy, without us to complaint about this problem shortly after the maintenance, you would be in the same [filtered] than us
    I'm not proud or happy and well before you few stuffed up and started complaining (actually with in minutes of the first maint for the new gunner) I had one on CH with the box , and one on FF
    and I suppose what you could have done is like ive seen you suggest to others is submit a ticket
    besides how long now you been on tera and you still make noob mistakes like this

    noob mistake ? show me something similar happened in the past with tera, i dont remember we have this problem while reaper, gunner, brawler, ninja release

    i bet my cute elin kitchen dance than you would do this noob mistake if nobody has complaint about this problem shortly after the maintenance, the only difference between you and me it is 3 hours difference after the maintenance, i logged in tera minutes after maintenance, you logged hours ater maintenance, so time and the first guinea pigs who logged minutes after maintenance saved your [filtered] from this noob mistake, so like i said you was very lucky this day
  • Alright. But what if people claimed the box on their Elin Gunner but remade their Elin without banking the box? They're still just out of luck?
  • edited December 2017
    LadyKagura wrote: »
    Alright. But what if people claimed the box on their Elin Gunner but remade their Elin without banking the box? They're still just out of luck?

    Well, contact support and see what they can do. Probably they can still undelete the character so you can at least login and get the box and put it in the bank.
  • @Arwen the elite voucher isn't useless, it will add 7 days of elite to what you have left (or push the subscription date by 7 days). Also, that's on you about the unopenable box. The whole event was for the gunner, not any other class.
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    I'm not proud or happy and well before you few stuffed up and started complaining (actually with in minutes of the first maint for the new gunner) I had one on CH with the box , and one on FF
    and I suppose what you could have done is like ive seen you suggest to others is submit a ticket
    besides how long now you been on tera and you still make noob mistakes like this

    The reason I posted it within minutes is because CERTAIN LOOT BOXES WERE MADE UNTRADEABLE. That sincerely screws with the emp market. It affects EME's bottom line. No one is buying loot boxes that you can't sell. It needed to be posted ASAP.

    So instead of calling people idiots and noobs, how about you just be quiet.

    no I wont be quiet
    how about you go re read the thread and my posts
    at no stage did I disagree with you and the push for the loot boxes that had been made untradeable , I actually 100% agree this needed fixing but had nothing to do with my comments
    I also agree that EME stuffed up with the Elin gunner boxes and this needed fixing . the point being some were getting real irate ate EME's stuff up when they also stuffed up . its one thing to try and get things rectified but no need to go get absolute salty and then some
  • KarmaTheAlligatorKarmaTheAlligator ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Arwen wrote: »
    @Arwen the elite voucher isn't useless, it will add 7 days of elite to what you have left (or push the subscription date by 7 days). Also, that's on you about the unopenable box. The whole event was for the gunner, not any other class.

    Except that if it wasn't for any kind of elin, then i shouldn't been able to get it on my bag, figure to open it for an entire day.
    Stop trying to defend what is not defendable.

    It was a mistake, they said as much. Maybe you should have used common sense before getting the box on a character that wasn't the focus of the event. It's fixed, and people who tried to take advantage of the mistake are salty about that. If you don't want to make an elin gunner, well, enjoy your useless box.
  • vkobevkobe ✭✭✭✭✭
    tisnotme wrote: »
    tisnotme wrote: »
    I'm not proud or happy and well before you few stuffed up and started complaining (actually with in minutes of the first maint for the new gunner) I had one on CH with the box , and one on FF
    and I suppose what you could have done is like ive seen you suggest to others is submit a ticket
    besides how long now you been on tera and you still make noob mistakes like this

    The reason I posted it within minutes is because CERTAIN LOOT BOXES WERE MADE UNTRADEABLE. That sincerely screws with the emp market. It affects EME's bottom line. No one is buying loot boxes that you can't sell. It needed to be posted ASAP.

    So instead of calling people idiots and noobs, how about you just be quiet.

    no I wont be quiet
    how about you go re read the thread and my posts
    at no stage did I disagree with you and the push for the loot boxes that had been made untradeable , I actually 100% agree this needed fixing but had nothing to do with my comments
    I also agree that EME stuffed up with the Elin gunner boxes and this needed fixing . the point being some were getting real irate ate EME's stuff up when they also stuffed up . its one thing to try and get things rectified but no need to go get absolute salty and then some

    sorry if i dont like incompetence
Sign In or Register to comment.