There will be a TERA PC Maintenance on Thursday (7/19) from 8 - 11 A.M. PDT

The Future of Tikat and the Federation Bill Shop

Well, we’re sad to say that Tikat has decided it’s time to pack up the shop and move on to care for his loved ones. As such, there is a transition plan in the works and YOU get to help with it!

1. As of yesterday (11/30), the daily allotment of (5) Federation Bills will no longer be arriving in your mail on login.
  2. Vote on your favorite loot boxes from the TERA store, which will be added to the Federation Bill store for a limited number of weeks starting on December 14th.
  3. Also on December 14th, all items from the existing Federation Bill shop will find a new temporary home in a new tab in the Fashion Coupon store. One thing that will remain in the Federation Bill Shop is the 1-to-1 conversion purchase of Fashion Coupons for Federation Bills (i.e., 1 Fashion Coupon will cost 1 Federation Bill, non-refundable!), so the prices will be exactly the same as they are today, albeit in Fashion Coupons instead.
  4. Around January 16th, the loot boxes that were added on December 14th will be removed from the Federation Bill shop, leaving only the conversion to fashion coupons

Use of the Fashion Coupon shop will be temporary, although some things may find a permanent home there if they make sense.

Don't forget to vote! The poll will close just before the TERA stream at 3 p.m. PST on 12/8.

-Spacecats and Seandynamite

Comments

• ElinUsagiElinUsagi ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not get Fed shop and Fashion shop into one from here on wards?

We really dont need that many merchants, better just let all be fashion coupons or fed bills.
  • counterpointcounterpoint ✭✭✭✭✭
    ElinUsagi wrote: »
    Why not get Fed shop and Fashion shop into one from here on wards?
    It looks like that's basically what they're doing for now. Everything from Fed Bills will be moved to Fashion Coupons. From the sounds of things, though, some of them might move later to somewhere else, maybe Vanguard or some other existing merchant. I do agree that it's better to consolidate things down.
  • ZoknahalZoknahal ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you at least have a backup plan to replace the federation bills? or to make the items that were available through it, available again through other methods instead of fashion coupons?

No words to say honestly, just disappointment.
  • Zoknahal wrote: »
    Do you at least have a backup plan to replace the federation bills? or to make the items that were available through it, available again through other methods instead of fashion coupons?

Did you actually read the post :#
  • GunnoGunno ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    TaigaIV wrote: »
    Zoknahal wrote: »

Did you actually read the post :#

shop will be temporary

P.S. Enmasse just as usual. Thx for disappointment.
  • Please just don't remove the fun Shape changers from the game. Maybe make them cheaper because they are kind of expensive. Also, add a 24hr big head in there for like 500 coupons. When you transfer the fed bill store into the fashion coupon store.

Person can dream, a person can dream xD
  • Yeah and here we all were hoping for new content in the shop.

What an utter disappointment.
  • First the suddenly deleted post on which store we'd like to see updated first, then outright disappearance of daily Fed Bills allotment, now this...
    That "temporary" home in the Fashion coupon sounds fishy imo, hope you guys change your mind about that and add everything from the Fed Bills store permanently on that new tab, and maybe put some actual effort in getting weapon+armor templates properly in the Fashion Coupon store now that you won't have to maintain two separate vendors pretty please?
    Honestly with this post I'm just sitting here waiting to see how stuff from Fed Bills store appears in the EMP Store once it's gone...
  • Makes sense to shove the items into the Fashion Store. I only used my Federation Bills when I wanted to change my characters height or slim my Elin's thighs. The mounts I already have from earning them in game. I do like the idea of being able to vote on loot boxes but I have a feeling it's going to be Elin costumes if that's even a choice. But should have known that Update to Tera means Removed. You got us there.
  • seraphinushseraphinush ✭✭✭✭
    So . . i can buy my slimmers with fashion coupons . . ?
  • So . . i can buy my slimmers with fashion coupons . . ?

On Dec 14th, yeah.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    IVIandy wrote: »

On Dec 14th, yeah.

Get ready for that market to crash and burn...cause remember, Coupons cost 22g from the merchant :^)
  • Does this mean the mounts will be moved to the Federation Bills? * Excited if so because wooo the stack of federation bills I have*
  • Vinyltails wrote: »
    IVIandy wrote: »

On Dec 14th, yeah.

Get ready for that market to crash and burn...cause remember, Coupons cost 22g from the merchant :^)

I have a crap ton of coupons spread across many alts. Plus they drop like candy from IoD BAMs. My husband is the one who is going to be in trouble cause I don't think he has that much lol.