question about login event

the login event reward is 1 box per weekend or is it 1 box per weekend days(1 saturday 1 sunday) ? and is it per account or per server?

Comments

• tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    the login event reward is 1 box per weekend or is it 1 box per weekend days(1 saturday 1 sunday) ? and is it per account or per server?
    ^^^^^^ this
  • Also... is the 3 hours to acquire one cumulative or all at once with no disconnects / logouts?
  • The event runs from midnight PST Saturdays to 11:59 p.m. PST on Sundays:
    December 2–3
    December 9–10
    December 16–17
    December 23–24
    December 30—31
    Put the time in each weekend and get a total of five Weekend Boom Boxes!
    So one per weekend and considering I got it for mixed online time, its total time online over the weekend, doesn't need to be 3 hours straight.

• VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Saturdays and Sundays in December, take flight with TERA! Login for at least three hours each weekend over both days and you'll receive a Weekend Boom Box containing one of the following items: Golden Talents, Superior Noctenium Elixirs, Valkyon Health Potions, Complete Crystalbinds, Metamorphic Emblems, a Royal Diamond Dragon, or an Azure Phoenix!

Earn one box per weekend you spend in TERA.

Quoted directly from the minigun promo page...reading helps

Time is also cumulative so it doesn't need to be 3hours straight
  • SirachaNinjaSirachaNinja ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    one per account in all server? or 1 per account per server?

i can confirm it's per server, so if you play multiple server you can get it repeatedly (if you log every server 3hr)
    - the box is not bankable
    - the dragon you get is not tradeable (it's still a 2.0 dragon), but i am not sure if it's bankable or not so you can put on other char if you already have the dragon.
  • VinyltailsVinyltails ✭✭✭✭
    one per account in all server? or 1 per account per server?

Since its mailed, i suspect it be Per server...though it could be tested and confirmed
  • Can't wait to receive my Complete Crystalbinds :)
  • CatservantCatservant ✭✭✭✭
    Oh they aren't complete crystalbinds. They are Complete VETERAN Crystalbinds.

...guess what i got
  • tisnotmetisnotme ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Catservant wrote: »
    Oh they aren't complete crystalbinds. They are Complete VETERAN Crystalbinds.

...guess what i got

I feel slightly better in the knowledge I'm not alone in this
  • I don't understand why its so important really as 99% will get crystalbinds or emblems. Dragon 2.0...ahha :lol: